Here

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana woke up remembering nothing. Her mind was just purely blank. Jungkook had taken her to her house and she unlocked the main door like she was conscious since it was a habit. It was like she sleepwalked. Well, more of a drunk walk? If there's something like that. Her head was pounding because of the hangover but she knows she has to go to school and this was her punishment for drinking last night.

Yeah, last night.

Her eyes widened remembering what had happen after the drinking session. "Oh my God" she clunched her chest, "Oh gosh! Oh God!" She chanted fanning herself. It's not like she regrets it. It's just that...She was embarassed. How would she face him now?

Nudging the thoughts away, she got herself ready for school and rushed immediately to the bus stop. On her way to it, she saw a car she sure was familiar with. Jeon Jungkook's. It wasn't the car he brought last night but it was the car his driver uses to drive him to school almost everyday. She blushed seeing him stare at nothing with his headphones on. It just appeals to her. Weird thoughts started to fill her. Things like 'What if he brings me to school', 'What if he jumps out of the car to hold my hand like what those handsome actors do on dramas?' But then reality kicked in. She remembered what Jungkook really is. A total .

"Nothing would change just because we kissed" she murmured just to make herself believe. 'We kissed' It just wouldn't sink into her. 'We really did kiss' her cheeks pinked once again. Her mind was messing with her again. The shyness inside her kicked. "Ah! That's it, I'm avoiding him" she declared as she rushed to ride the bus.

*** 

"Eek!!" Hana shrieked when Seokjin went out from his locker, "You scared me!" She breathed a heavy sigh. For a second, she thought Seokjin was Jungkook who she had been avoiding since morning.

"Jimin hyung! Have you seen Hana?" She heard a voice that was ve~ry familiar to her coming from the hallway. Who else from their class would call Jimin, hyung? Jungkook was born later than the others so he was obliged to do so. "Nope, maybe she had gone home?" Jimin shrugged. "She's--" Seokjin was about to appear in front of Jungkook and tell him that she's here but she covered his mouth and held him back. Although he was tall, she managed to stand at the tip of her toes. Maybe this is what they call adrenaline rush. "Please don't tell Jungkook that I'm here" she begged as she remove her hands off his mouth. "Why?" He looked at her with questioning eyes, "Did you do something wrong?"

"I-I did not!!" she protested. "I-I just don't want to!"

"I see" he smirked.

"I didn't really--" she discontinued her explanation when she heard footsteps. Seokjin peeked on the hallway and saw his friend whom she was hiding from. "Get inside. Quick" He hurriedly opened his locker as Hana involuntarily hopped off inside the room that was wide enough for her to fit in. Seokjin closed the door gently as Jungkook approached him. "Hyung, Have you seen Hana?"

Seokjin looked at him wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter