Taehyung's Situation

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I held onto the shirt tightly as the memories of my family crept up to me. This was the biggest shirt I have with me. Maybe this could work. I went back to Taehyung who seemed to be already knocked off. "Yah"I nudged his sleeping figure, "Kim Taehyung wake up! You need to change your cloth."

"Mmm" he mumbled and didn't even move a bit. I raised his two hands as I tugged on his long sleeves, "Do you want to go back home with this bloody uniform on?" He crinkled his nose as he tried to remove his polo shirt and winced in pain."H-here wait, I'll help you" I stuttered as I helped him remove the buttons and assisted him from taking the uniform off to wearing my brother's shirt on. Although I was hesitant for a bit since this will be the first time that I would see a grown up man being shirtless inches away from me, I immediately nudged those scary thoughts away as I saw his figure looking so helpless. 

I immediately went to to the bathroom to shower for a bit and change into my pajamas the minute I finished attending to Taehyung who was really vulnerable at the moment. Completing all these, I went back to check Taehyung before I slipped into my bed slowly and pulled all the covers.There was something inside me that ached. I grabbed the longest pillow and pulled it into a hug. Why does it have to be now? Of all times, why am I fervently missing my family now? I wiped the tears that came out of my eyes as I remembered the life I had before.

"Oppa" I cried as I tugged on my brother's sleeve, "They are at it again" he covered my ears as he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside of the house.

"Yah! Where are we going?" I innocently asked him between my sobs. He smiled unexpectedly as he let go of my hand, "Where do you want to go?" I shrugged and replied, "I want a peaceful place. A place wherein mom and dad won't fight anymore" Hearing this, I saw my own brother's eyes dampen. Like he was about to cry but as the 'Strong Chan" he is, he replaced it with a bright smile and replied, "One day, they will. I believe that"

"So this is that one day.." I murmured as I rose from the bed and got myself a drink. I sat down on one of the chairs of the small dining area still drowning from all the memories that were slowly coming one by one...until I never got the chance to sleep.

"Hey" I jumped as I felt someone pat my back. "Oh T-Taehyung" I wiped my tears that were lying on my cheeks for hours."O-Oh are you hungry?" I looked at the clock and reacted immediately when I saw it was already past midnight.

"Why are you crying?" He ignored my question and instead, asked with a voice huskier than normal.

"I-I'm not" He held my hand which I used to wipe my tears. He rubbed my damp fingers like he was checking if it really had tears, "You know what I hate?" I unconsciouly shook my head as he answered his own question, "Lies"

I was very surprised to hear him talk about what he hates. "After lies, do you know what I hate more?" His dark orbs softened, "Seeing women who are important to me cry" I was taken abac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter