Practice

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe I agreed to her favor." I shook my head as I travel towards my designated locker area. What I mean is I don't even know how to make them change. Where and how will I start? I pondered even more as i saw Jimin flirting with a girl. How could he even do that when he's part of Bangtan, Isn't the whole campus afraid of Bangtan? How do I even-

"You'll give it to me..." Taehyung held a boy's collar, "Or you'll get beat?"

"I-I'll give it to you.H-h-here" The boy handed Taehyung his locker key with his hands shivering.

"Good" Taehyung accepted the key and threw the boy onto the locker, "Now get lost" The boy ran away but Taehyung held his uniform once again, "I almost forgot." He unlocked the boy's locker and threw all of his things on the ground,  "Clean your garbages. From now on, that's my locker" he stiffly commanded. "B-but Taehyung--"

"Master" Taehyung corrected.

"B-but master Taehyung, I need a place to stuff my things too" Taehyung stared at him with tiger eyes, "Is that my problem?" and walked away while playing with the key on his hand. That was so childish! I cannot stand seeing a man acting like an ."Ya!" I shouted at him unconsciously. He looked back and walked towards me trying to scare me, "What?"

"You give him back the key! Or else." I heard a lot of gasps from the students watching us. "Or else what?" He smirked. "Or else...or else I'll tell the school director!!" I shouted. I know. I humiliated myself in front of almost all the students but what can I do? He laughed, "School director?" He laughed once again and changed directly into a straight face one, "Then go. Tell her. Should I accompany you towards her room?" He smirked.

"Y-yah! You punk!! Just give the key back!" He didn't reply but instead he walked away and the crowd surrounding us faded. "H-hey! New student!" The boy called onto me, "No need to get the key back. I can just share a locker with someone...I guess" He scratched the back of his head. I bit my lip and thought of a better plan, "You can share with me" I smiled with sparkling eyes.

"Ah..N-no.. No thanks! I already have someone." He replied with a bright smile which was reflecting on his glasses.

"If th-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he ran away. "Why is everyone running away?" I mumbled to myself but just decided to follow Taehyung. Luckily, I immediately found him inside a vacant room.

"Yah!" I called onto him. Loud enough for him to hear. "What?" He raised his brows.

"Why did you steal his key?" 

He stood and fixed his uniform while looking at me, "I didn't. He gave it to me. You saw it"

"It's because you held his collar! You forced him!"

"Atleast I didn't steal it" He went towards a box and dragged a small pillow. He then went back and lied down onto a small sofa. I felt my phone vibrate so I checked it and saw Ms. Jeon's message.

'It's practice time. Please gather all of them and guide them well. Thank you so much Hana.'

I haven't said yes to this first command yet but she already said thanks. Just wow

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter