The Answer

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-what are you doing?" She asked with her voice shaking. Seokjin's expressions scared the hell out of her. It was like he's mad yet he's sad? "H-have I done something wrong?" Hana stuttered. Seokjin bit his own lip and shook his head, still not distancing himself. "You must hate me a lot" Hana guessed yet Seokjin shook his head for the second time around, "Then do you like me?" Hana jested trying to nudge the awkward air but it just made the atmosphere more awkward.

"As much as I do, I can't" he bit his lips once again, "I do.. I do but there's someone besides me who does too" He gripped her wrist, "You deserve someone better than me.." Saying his last words, he dragged her towards the function room revealing the other Bangtan boys. Seokjin motioned to someone who has his head down and grinned at the girl he had just gave up on asking her to step forward.

It was the most awkward moment for everyone. They were all looking stiff including Hana. The boy who had his head down then lifted a rose and held his head up, looking straight into her eyes, "Kim Hana" the boy smiled showing his rabbit teeth, "When I first saw you I admit I bothered you because I wanted to get rid of you."

He was playing, twisting the stem of the thornless rose. His eyes blinking several times, "I get frustrated whenever I see you everyday still holding on to this class. I wanted to get rid of you so bad that I didn't know that mindset has gradually vanished." He breathed, nervous seen in him, "That night that I found you drinking by yourself made me realize everything" The boy reached the rose towards her, "Hana, I like you...I like you a lot" Jungkook kneeled and asked with a shaking voice, "Will you date me?"

Everyone became more uncomfortable. Jimin bit his lip trying to suppress his emotions. He tried to smile and be happy for his friend. Hoseok was feeling the same thing but the more he tries to hold back his emotions, the more his body trembled. Namjoon gulped, he was nervous to hear her answer more than Jungkook. Yoongi, on the other hand, was maintaining a blank face. Who could guess what he's feeling when he usually has that expression on his face.

There was a huge silence before someone finally broke the quietude, "I have somewhere to go" Taehyung walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter