Touch

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have no family" He stated. Hana's jaw fell open, completely bewildered. Yoongi, as the observer he is, noticed her face becoming puzzled. He huffed, readying himself to share the most tragic part of his existence, "Eight years ago, my family and I got into a car accident leaving me as the only survivor." He elaborated immediately even before she gets over from the shock. "I-I'm sorry" Hana bowed her head, truly sorry about her inappropriate question. 

"What are you even sorry for" He laughed, "You're funny" He messed her hair making her snarl furiously yet in a joking a manner.

"Then who are you living with now?" She returned to her serious face.

"My bed" Yoongi smirked playfully, "Want me to introduce you to him? You know.." Hana punched his arm lightly in disgust but eventually stared at nothing blankly. The thoughts of Taehyung crept into her mind once again. 

"Uh sorry, that was just a joke. Hey..You don't have to be bothered by that" He snapped his fingers in front of herface waking her up. "Ah.. I wasn't" She defended as the atmosphere became completely awkward. 

"How about you? I'm guessing you're from Seoul" Yoongi tried to bring the topic back. Hana nodded and smiled, "And like you I don't have a family living with me too"
Yoongi bobbed his head, looking away, "Not gonna ask why" Hana laughed faintly at the boy's attitude. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter