Accident

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

Monday morning. Another day lent for school. Hoseok took me for a ride today. He told me he would take me to school everyday for a week as a thank you gift. He seemed to be in a better mood now. He is back to being the cheerful one. "Give me your bag. I'll carry it" He muttered as I got out of his car. I shook my head telling him that I could carry it by myself but he insisted so I just let him be.

I was occupied by Hoseok's stories while we were walking towards our classroom. My eyes twitched when Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed and he stopped in his tracks. A few seconds later, I saw something white flew onto me through my peripheral view. As soon as I sensed the white thing, I tried to dodge but Hoseok caught it perfectly. I looked at the white thing on Hoseok's hands curiously and my mouth widened when I realized what it was. It was the shirt I lent Taehyung. Hoseok shook his head followed by a man with a dark expression passing behind me, Kim Taehyung.

"What was that? Why does he have to throw it to me?" I asked Hoseok totally clueless. He placed the shirt inside my bag and continued his tracks shaking his head, "Seungri hyung's right. You're really dense" 

"Huh" I tilted my head in confusion but I just decided to nudge the thoughts away knowing that it would just cause me a headache. 
Hours passed, the class ended with the usual atmosphere. 

"How's the practice going?" Ms. Jeon asked as soon as she saw me in the hall ways. She was worried we might not be ready yet on the day of the festival which is just few days away but I assured her that we will be. Honestly, we already are.

"And oh hunny, can you do me a favor again?" I bobbed my head as she blurted all of her concerns, "You remember the promise I made just so that Bangtan would participate right?" I nodded. "I'm still gonna keep that promise of mine." She took a long breath,"I still am keeping thay promise of mine so I started fixing the school's radio station room....and.....I kinda lost your team's application form" She grinned with her voice softening.

"What?! Ms. Jeon, are you serious?!" I exclaimed, "I had a hard time persuading them to sign on that form! Please don't make me do that again for heaven's sake!"

"Chill, darling. It's just inside the radio station room. I'm positive," She pouted knowing that I am still worried, "Trust me! You'll just have to pick it there." Her phone rang as she peeked at the ID caller,  "I really have to go. I'm really sorry" She pouted and made a peace sign, her eyes sparkling. I lifted my arms in surrender and sighed, "Okay, I'll find it" My body nearly got twisted as she hugged me and apologized for the second time.

***

"Anyone in there?" I knocked, realizing there might be a person inside the radio station because of the faded lighting. "Hello? I'm opening the door, okay?" I knocked for the third time but no one replied so I decided to just come in.

"Oh" I gasped as soon as I entered the room and saw a sleeping figure. I tiptoed to get close to the table and realized that there were a lot of papers scattered -- some are straight and fine, some are folded and some..are crumpled. I immediately grabbed one of the crumpled papers so that I can iron it straight as fast as I can in case it was the form. I opened the paper hastily and instead of a form, I saw something that caught my attention.

'The rim looks farther away today. Sighs are building on top of the court.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter