Misunderstanding

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is truly a miracle!!" A girl exclaimed, "The boys from the bulletproof section hadn't been causing trouble for a long time now" 

"Right! And they said Taehyung hasn't been coming to class for a month while it only has been a week for Jungkook." The other replied.

"And Hoseok has been looking so busy lately. As if he's following someone"

"But don't you think Jimin is still the same?"

"Yeah.. But it's a good thing he isn't causing trouble. Could it be that their real leader was one of those three? Maybe they can't move around without the permission from their leader."

"No way. I'm positive their leader is Min Yoongi. His appearance alone screams trouble. Ugly " Hana's ears twitched hearing the conversation between the president and vice president of the student government. "I swear I'm gonna smack their heads and make sure they bleed!!" Yoongi laughed at his annoyed girlfriend, "You should be fine with that by now" He ruffled her hair.

"How could I be fine?! How dare they judge you?! Are you some kind of a book?!" Hana's blood went up to her head, "They don't even know you!!"

"Exactly, stupid" Yoongi flicked her forehead, "They're able to say those because they don't know me so better ignore them." He grabbed her hand, "Besides, I already have you so no regrets" 

Hana blushed, "Is that really you, Yoongi?" They both laughed as they walked through the hallway that leads to the exit of the school hand in hand. 

"Oh!! Look at that!!" Hana pointed at a rugged poster, "Lyrics writ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter