Cheer

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere was tense. The Bangtan boys were having their own way of excercise,  and nervousness was seen in Hana's eyes. Why was she nervous? They don't even have to win to own the radio station room. Was because it became a habit whenever a team she coached would play? Or because she knows everyone's attention are on them, to think that it was their first time to join this kind of thing? Or was it because of Jeon Jungkook staring intently at her with flaming eyes? 

"Good luck!" She managed to greet everyone on her team as they gather on the basketball grounds. She sat beside Namjoon who came to the arena too just to watch his friends. "Is Seokjin not attending today?" Hana faced Namjoon who was lost in his thoughts. "S-sorry what?" 

"I said is Seokjin not attending today?" "Seokjin..Uhh.." He rubbed his temples, "He has his game on the other side" he answered without looking at her. The game was barely starting yet but his eyes were pinned on the court. "Is something bothering you today?"

"N-Nothing much" He continued stuttering which made Hana doubt him more, "Look the game's starting" He motioned to her so that she would focus on the game. "You know I won't be able to focus if I know you are acting weird. Just tell me what is it!"

"If I tell you, will you be able to help?"

"If I could then I would" She lifted her chin up, "Why won't I?"

"It's embarassing"

"Trust me, I've heard things that are much more embarassing. what is it?" She objected. "Our family lacks financial support" he mumbled, "My brother might not be able to continue his studies because of that" Knowing the main reason, Hana's mouth formed an 'O' and sorry was visible in her eyes."I'm sorry I can't help you"

"I know" he grinned, "Why don't you cheer them now?"

Hana blinked as her eyes went on the court. The game was really starting and everyone was reaching for the ball. "MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" Hana screamed on top of her lungs making the members unconsciously smile, "Hey help me here!" She nudged Namjoon in which he laughed. "Hey, I'm serious!" She bugged Namjoon until he was forced to join her cheers. "MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BANGTAN SONYEONDAN" They both yelled adding up some cheering movements. The boys turned to see why did the cheers suddenly become louder, as if a man joined the cheering.

Hana and Namjoon laughed their heads off when they saw the members disgusted by Namjoon's actions. "Look!! Look!! Yoongi has the ball!" Hana shook Namjoon, "He's gonna pass that to Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter