Mysterious

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was watching them play and noticed that it was already time for their practice to end so I immediately blew the whistle. "End", I announced. They, then, sat on the floor as soon as they heard the whistle. "Here" i distributed 6 water bottles but noticed that there was an extra one. So somebody's missing?

"Have you guys seen Seokjin?" I asked but no one replied. Wow. Just as I thought they're listening to me now. Maybe they're just really into this competition that's why they're letting me take over them... just for practice hours.

***

EEEEK!!! I almost fall off my bed when I saw the time. "I'M LATE!!!!" I screamed and ran towards the bathroom. I immediately took a bath and dressed up. Looks like I wouldnt be taking my breakfast today. I got so tired yesterday that I dozed off the whole day. I was running towards the bus stop when a car passed by me. Jungkook's. He wasnt the one driving though. I was staring at his car when i noticed him eyeing me. I dont know why I felt chills all over my body as I scan those cold eyes of him, total opposite of what I saw yesterday. Ugh. I was waiting for him to call me for a ride like what those boys in koreanovelas do but as a total , he did not.

WHY DID I EVEN THINK HE WOULD BE LIKE THOSE BOYS IN KOREANOVELAS WHEN HE'S JUST HANDSOME. YES I ADMIT HE'S HANDSOME BUT THAT'S JUST IT. HANDSOME. THAT ENDS THE POSITIVE SIDE OF JEON JUNGKOOK.

The car went on as I rode the bus. I jumped out of the door as soon as I arrived at my destination. I ran as fast as I could towards my room and gladly, I wasnt that late. I mean the teacher was still walking through the hall so I accompanied her and helped her in carrying her belongings. A way which would make her not notice my tardiness.

The class was starting peacefully-- Wait. No, I mean Bangtan's way of 'peacefully'. Hoseok playing with his phone, Yoongi who sits beside me writes different stuff, Seokjin has his earphones on while tapping on his desk, Namjoon who used to be listening with me is accompanying Jimin in his sleep today and then there's Taehyung, still throwing crumpled papers. Sometimes aimed at me, sometimes just at nothing.

So let’s go back with the first sentence. The class was starting peacefully when the door opened. Jungkook came in with a dark aura, dropped his bag on his chair and left without any word. "What's up with him?" Hoseok asked Taehyung, "I dont know. Ask this greasy " and kicked Jimin's chair which made me nudge since he almost fell off his chair.

"WHAT THE HECK! TAEHYUNG IM STILL OLDER THA--" they were acting like there was no teacher. I, as well, forgot there was since im already watching them. Who wouldnt be distracted by them?

"I know I know by just some months so shut up. Now what's up with Kook?"

"What do you mean what's up?" Jimin yawned.

"He seems pissed," Hoseok replied. Jimin took out his phone and his mouth formed an O, "Today is 7" and everyone's mouth formed an O. What's with 7?

***

"Awww" I groaned as I stretched my back. It felt numb since I've been crouching while answering all these book works. My brain also felt a lot of burden, like it was about to burst so I closed my eyes and rest for a bit.  "Geez, I cant seem to find an angle wherein you would look pretty” I lurched as I heard a voice coming from above.I wrinkled my nose as I saw the owner of that annoying sound, “Who even told you to do find so?”

“My senses?” Hoseok chuckled and got down of the tree, “You’re really ugly though"

“Are you some kind of a beauty pageant judge?”

“Nope” he shrugged, “It’s just that your face is a lot noticeable and disgusting… It stands out”

“Then don’t look at it” I rolled my eyes. “Im not even looking at you” he replied as a matter of fact, “I don’t even plan to. It’s just that you’re always coming out of nowhere” I gathered all my books and stood, “Tell me where you always hang out then I’ll stay away from those.”

“I hang out everywhere my heart tells me to so I guess you would have to transfer schools” He chuckled. I heaved a sigh, “Ill just ignore you then you should ignore me too” I walked past him as fast as I could, a reason why I was not able to be cautious of the rock in front of him causing me to lose my balance. Good thing, Hoseok was able to hold onto my shoulders. He seemed dazed for a moment but replie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter