Cemetery

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I did not expect Ms. Kim, the nice-smart transferee to skip class" Hoseok laughed. I was late for class since i had to go back home so I can take a bath and change uniforms. I also had to talk with Ms. Jeon. As usual, she thanked me.

"I was excused okay?"

"Dont you think it's unfair how youve been excused while we werent whenever we get late?" He leaned closer onto me as I leaned my head on the wall, trying my best not to get close to his face.

"Y-ya! Fool, it's a different situation" I screamed as I shove him away.

"Dont be late for our practice later, I want to win" He smirked and walked inside the classroom. As soon as Hoseok went inside, Jungkook arrived. "H-hey" i called onto him, he stared at me with a face which seems like he's asking 'why'.

"Y-your sister told me--"

"I know" he simply replied and went inside the classroom. I followed him and once again asked, "Is it okay if we do it after practice?"

"You'll do what?" Hoseok asked but Jungkook and I ignored him.

"Are you that excited?" Jungkook smirked, "I-im not!! Why would I be?!!" He laughed, took his locker keys and tapped Hoseok, "To answer your question, we'll do something only lovers do" and he ran outside.

"W-WHAT?!!! NO!!! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!" I ran outside to follow him. It was a different Jungkook today than yesterday. He's back to being the bully ugh.

***

Practice was about to end and I was about to get their drinks when i saw someone lying on the farthest bench.

"Ya! Kim Seokjin!" I shouted as I walked towards him who had his face covered with a towel.

"Ya! Would you mind practicing even for a bit every practice?!" 

"I mind" he replied with a lazy voice.

"Ya!! Stand up!! Come on!!" I shouted, "stand--" I shouted once again leaning on him trying to remove that thing that was on his face but was shocked as he immediately sat up. "What do you--" His sentence was stopped too as he noticed that our face were too close to each other. He grabbed his towel from me and stood up, "I dont play basketball" He declared and walked outside the gym.

Oh.

He should have just told me immediately. I admit, I froze for a bit there. Given that his face was really close to mine, I was really taken aback. 

"Kim Hana!!" A wild Jungkook appeared in front of me, waving his hands in front of my face, "Are you just gonna stand there? Come on, let's go!" He dragged me towards the bus stop.

"Wait, Where are we going?" I questioned him blankly. He looked at me in awe, "Wow, you forgot when it was you who's super excited a while ago"

"I am?" he grimaced at my question, "We're going to the cemetery, dumbo"

"Oh" I mentally smacked myself because of that. The bus arrived and we quickly rode on the front seat. The whole ride was silent since we went into different worlds by the help of our phones and earphones. 

"Ouch!" I yelled because of the strong impact the great Jeon Jungkook made, "Did you just flick my forehead?!" I asked in annoyance. He snickered loudly like it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter