End

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean dead?! Are you kidding me?"

"Her house was on fire and she was found inside already dead."

The distance between the school and Hana's house wasn't that short but Yoongi kept running. His mind understood what he just heard but a part of him was still confused.

How is she dead?! How the is she dead?

After a lot of minutes, he finally arrived in front of 'that' terrifying place. The fire already died down but smoke was still evident. Firemen were still in there and the house was already very destroyed but the only thing he cares about is Hana. He wanted to see. He doesn't want to believe unless he sees her. He wants to see her...even for the last time. 

"W-where is she?!" He approached a police.

The police officer turned to him and questioned him, "Are you Min Yoongi-ssi?"

"YES!! YES!! NOW TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!!!" He shouted, failing to keep his calm.

"Her body is now currently undergoing an autopsy. Please keep calm, we--"

"Keep calm?!" He chuckled, "How about I burn your wife down?! Can you keep calm?! Can you ing keep calm?!" 

"You rascal!" The police threw a punch at him and was about to hit him again when another man held his arm. "Officer, I apologize in his behalf." He let go of his arm, "This kid isn't in his right mind..." He was glancing at Yoongi, "He's still in a state of shock. I'll take care of him" the man said.

The police heaved a sigh and shook his head, trying to cool himself down, "I understand" he let out a cough "Listen, kid! You shouldn't be talking to a policeman or I can put you in jail, Understand?" He said as he walked away.

"Yoongi-ssi?" The man who just helped him called.

"Who are you?"

"It is unfortunate that we meet in a situation like this" he breathed, "I am Kim Himchan, Hana's brother"

"Do you know where she is? C-can you bring me there? Please.."

"You've heard it from that officer. Her body is already undergoing an autopsy. We aren't allowed to be in there." He bit his own lower lip, "Besides, I don't think you would like to see her like that. She's.....S-she's ruined, you know" Yoongi's legs went weak and eventually fell to the ground, the same time with his tears.

Why is this happening? Why is this happening again to someone he loves?

"Yoongi, You have to be strong. I know my sister wouldn't like to see you crying." He crouched in front of him, "That's what she wants us to be.. Strong."

"I-I just don't understand! How can her house lit up?!"  He punched the ground countless times, "Why does this have to happen?! How?!!"

Himchan stood up, sympathy evident in his face, "I'm taking her body to Seoul. I know you would understand."

****

Jungkook came to visit Yoongi. He knew if everybody was hurting...

If he, himself is hurting.....then it must've hurt more for Yoongi.

As he opened the door to his house, he was thunderstrucked.

Shards of glass were all over the place. And as if the shards weren't enough yet, Yoongi swept the table of alcoholic bottles as they all fell on the floor, adding to the shards of the glass that were already there. The smell of alcohol can be smelled in every corner.

"Hyung!" Jungkook ran to stop him. He tried to grab his arm but the elder just avoided it by elbowing him. He was more than worried. Yoongi howled. Something that hinted half of the pain that he was feeling. Jungkook tried to stop him again as he embraced him but Yoongi wasn't the one to submerge. He shoved him onto the wall as Jungkook flinched in pain. 

Realizing that he won't stop just by that, Jungkook threw a hard punch at him making him fall on the ground. If a light move wouldn't help him to get back to his senses then maybe a physical pain would.

Yoongi tasted blood. He was unprepared. He didn't know Jungkook would respond to his attack. The Jungkook that was younger than him. The Jungkook who he used to take care of. He really must have looked very stupid for Jungkook to fight back.   Jungkook crouched down to grab him by his collar. Even without words, it was written on Jungkook's face that he wanted him to stop, He wanted to help. Yoongi knew what he's going to do was wrong but instead he chose to be blind. "It must've hurt a lot when I shoved you that you have decided to throw a comeback" He smirked. He wanted to release his anger or he might not be able to handle it, "Come on! Bring it on!" Yoongi threw a punch at him sending the younger on the floor.   Jungkook didn't really want to fight his friend but he knew he has to. For his own sake. He has to wake his senses.    He was about to charge onto him again when Yoongi dragged a chair and threw it on the mirror in front of him. Yoongi's knees fell on the ground at the same time the shards of glasses exploded. Jungkook was looking at him. He knew Yoongi was wounded. Not just physically. He was wounded inside too. And just like all wounds, it will take some time to heal. Jungkook wiped the blood on his mouth and got up, "I hope it heals soon" he whispered before he left.   ****   Yoongi woke up. He was surprisingly on his bed. He cannot remember much with what happened the night before but it was very surprising that despite being wasted, he still managed to sleep on his bed. The smell of alcohol li
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter