Punks

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I enter the classrom, they all turned to me with a glare. Silence was felt except for that hiphop song still playing. I double checked the room number. 108. Right room. I was about to close the door when the bullied boy ran out of the classroom, "I QUIT. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" he shouted followed by a girl. She was crying. Another girl was about to get out but I grabbed her wrist, "Hey, why are you leaving?"

"I dont want to be in hell for one whole school year! Better not study than to suffer" she immediately threw my hand and ran. "Two girls left!" One of the seven boys exclaimed as the other one wiped his sweat and mouthed "Let's eat first, Im getting hungry" Before I could even speak, they all went out.

"Um excuse me" I went beside the girl careful not to offend her. "Stop please!" She shouted but when she figured out that it was just me, she hung her head low, "Oh, sorry"

"It's okay" I smiled trying to look as friendly as can be, "But may i ask? Why is everyone quitting? And why did the other girl called this room hell?"

"Havent you heard?" she asked still hanging her head low, "The seven boys a while ago? They are the school devils. They call themselves Bangtan Sonyeondan (Bulletproof Boyscouts) or BTS for short. Everyone who enrolled late would be in the same section with them that's why whenever the spots for other class is already full, they would just quit. No one can tame BTS. No. Not even the teachers" 

"Really?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter