Famous

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Hoseok ran upstairs as soon as he reached home. He closed the door of his room shut and threw his shoes to whoever knows where. He jumped onto his bed as he recalled everything that happened. He was happy. More than happy. He is finally free! He knew his broken heart has finally started to heal. By the help of a girl... A girl who made him feel butterflies in his stomach again. 

He stared at the phone number he newly got. His fingers are itching to text her but thoughts are eating him up. "Ah!! No!! It can't be!!" He yelled to himself as he tugged on his own hair, "Not that ugly girl!!" He threw his cellphone on the bed. He was in denial. He wasn't even sure if he really was in denial. She made him feel like everything was okay. He has always wanted to be with a girl who would make him feel that way but he is aware that continuing this feeling would just turn everything into a mess. He doesn't know what to do so in the end, he decided to call someone he knew would help him a lot.

"Hello?" The other party answered. Hoseok's face lit, "Seungri hyung!! I have something to ask. Something I am curious about"

"What is it?" Seungri gasped and continued, "Hey, I'm warning you! I don't wanna be involved in your group's crimes anymore, you er." Annoyance was heard in his voice. Hoseok laughed a bit, "No hyung. This is more of a serious matter." He straightened, "You know, I have this friend of mine." He took a short breath before continuing, "He had his heart broken by somebody and that somebody had found his new partner. He was ashamed that he hadn't moved on yet so he seeked for a girl who would act as his girlfriend for a day."

"Then?" 

"That girl who helped him made him feel different...like everything's going okay but he doesn't want to continue having that feeling anymore. He knows his friend likes her too. What should he do?"

Seungri took a deep breath as he replied, "Do what you wanna do. If you really like Kim Hana then pursue her but if friends are what matters for you more, then give way" Hoseok cackled. His hyung sure does know him a lot.

"So who is that other friend of yours who likes Kim Hana too?"

"Jeon Jungkook"

Seungri snapped hearing one of his beloved dongsaeng's name, "Ooh Jungkookie"

"...And Kim Taehyung" Seungri laughed hearing these. "So I was right with the wolves thingy. Hana must be choking in her own water n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter