The Alley

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some minutes, we finally finished gobbling our small meal. Ms. Jeon led me back to school. Although she was insisting that she would send me home since there were no practices today for Bangtan, I told her that I still have to finish something at school so she just sent me here instead.

I headed to the faculty immediately to pass some paper works and met my 'ever so beloved classmates' with some group of guys who seems to have the same age with us. They were miraculously scolded by a teacher. I also noticed that that they, especially Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok together with the other group of guys were bruised. How could Namjoon get into a fight like this? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if Taehyung and Hoseok did but Namjoon? To think that he was one of the most bruised one? Something just doesnt feel so right..

"We were just watching them practice their basketball skills when they suddenly attacked us." The guy from the other group protested. My mouth twitched at his statement.

Hearing this, Namjoon frowned and justified their group "I told you Mrs. Nam, they were the one who attacked us first. It was the other way around!"

"Cause some trouble in section 104 one more time and I won't just talk to your parents!!" The teacher boomed pointing each one of my classmates' faces. The other group of guys were then smirking towards Bangtan.

"They're telling the truth, Miss" I raised my hand and as expected, the teacher noticed me. I did not know what came into my mind that I freaking defended them. It's just that there's something within me that cannot keep calm knowing that they are probably telling the truth.

Everyone turned their attention to me as the teacher scanned me, "Weren't you in the same class as them?"

I nodded firmly not even flinching, "Then you should know how much trouble these classmates of yours make everyday!" I remained standing firmly as I replied, "Yes, ma'am, I am fully aware of what my classma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter