Promise

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana froze for a second. Hoseok was looking at her, quite surprised as how she wasn't oblivious today as she used to. "Do you get it now?" Hoseok landed his eyes on the sand below his feet. He slightly regrets that he confessed since the atmosphere became really awkward. "I'm sorry for making you fluster. You can just forget about--"

"Not anymore. I can't just forget and disregard what you feel." Hana was determined to do a closure this time. For that was what she has learned for her one school year. This is probably the first confession to her that will be properly closed. "You are a great friend. I want to keep it like that." She held his knuckles, "You'll find someone better" 

Hoseok doesn't know why the hell but his lips are fervently shaking. He can't even say a proper comeback for her words. His eyes suddenly poured water that he himself can't control. Of all the people, why did he fall in love with someone like her? Someone who is of his friend's property. 

He already saw this coming but why the hell did he not stop? Why didn't he stop even before it all started. He knows he will just get hurt but why the hell did he persevered.

But beneath all those, there was something that hurt even more.

Why didn't he have the courage to speak up?

On the other side, seeing a man crying like this because of her was a nightmare. She had never intended to hurt anyone. A lump of guilt was building up in . Why does love have to hurt..

A few minutes of silence except for the faint breathing sounds passed. The door behind them creak opened, revealing his friend.

"I-i guess I have to sleep now" Hoseok immediately wiped his eyes and went straight to his room with an obvious fake smile, leaving Hana alone with the guy who just entered the scene. 

Jungkook sat beside her as she smiled. His whol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter