Who

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana bumped onto someone. This was the third time today that she had literally bumped onto someone. Her mind was occupied..

As usual.

But this time, it was caused by someone you wouldn't think could mess her thoughts. 

*****

Hana was caressing every bit of Yoongi's face. His face heated up preventing himself to fall asleep. He knew he had been feeling something romantic towards her since who-knows-when but he was completely contrasting it. 

Noticing that he was already awake, Hana slightly distanced herself from Yoongi, her face reddening. But their eyes were still glued to each other. It's as if they were talking to each other wordlessly. His eyes were sparkling. Her heart was surprisingly beating fast. A smile forming on both of their lips. 

"Why did you stop?" Yoongi held her hands and placed it on his cheek to the space between his nose and his lips.

"Y-Yoongi, What are you doing?" Hana stuttered. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "Five minutes"  He released her hand for a bit and intertwined it with his. He was staring at it for almost exactly five minutes. Hana was into the moment that she didn't know she was already grasping his hand as well while grinning. Yoongi stared back at her eyes, "Do you like Jungkook?"

Hana was surprised. She did not see this coming. She cannot even respond, her smile slowly faded.

"If you like him, let go of my hand" He whispered, loud enough for Hana to hear.

"There you are!!" Hana felt a weight on her shoulders. Finding out that it was the sassy teacher beside her whoe dragged her out of the thoughts Yoongi unconsciously gave her. "You owe me a lot of stories, honeypie!!!" Ms. Jeon, or should we say Jinri, exclaimed, "Come with me.. Oh gosh, this is so perfect! I actually need help from two people and since Hoseok was the only kid who lend me a hand, you two will be helping me. Although it's a shame Jungkook wouldnt be able to come, well atleast you'll be able to tell me what happened" She voiced out as she dragged her back to the library in which no librarian was found. 

Ms. Jeon picked up some papers from the librarian's table as Hana saw Hoseok standing in front of the window, obviously lost in his thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter