Maybe

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are we even practicing graduation?" Namjoon groaned, "This just makes the graduation itself more boring" Hana laughed at Namjoon who currently looks so pathetic as of the moment but she was totally agreeing. "Why don't we all just ditch and go somewhere more fun? To think that we only have a few days til we graduate. Who knows we might separate ways" He continued persuading the squad.

"Call!!" Jungkook snapped

"And where should we go?" Hoseok raised his brow. Seokjin whose face was blank eventually pulled out a photo

"How about this?"

 He showed it as they all nodded their heads.

With this, they all went to their respective houses and started packing their stuffs for a 1 night and 1 day stay.

****

"Come on, guys! Campfire is ready" Hana screamed. They have arrived at the place that Seokjin rented at night, giving them only the time to eat, sit around the campfire and eventually sleep. 

"So what are we going to do besides eat and sit?" Yoongi asked grabbing some pack of junk foods.

Hana shrugged at his question, "Dunno. Maybe talk?"

"About?" Seokjin was able to reply in between his seems to be potato chips eating show.

"About each other! How's that huh?" Namjoon smiled and raised both his brows up and down. 

"Okay, so you tell something to the person on your right, maybe a little thank you? let's do it like that" Hana suggested and immediately started as soon as Namjoon, who was beside her, nodded.

She placed her hand on Namjoon's shoulder who seem to be caught off guard. He bit his lip so that his stiffness would go away. "To be really honest, you are the nicest among all of them." She smiled, "the smartest, the kindest, and the most gentleman" Yoongi coughed a bit causing Hana to glare at him.

"What? Why you lookin?" 

"You are the one who I personally think understands me the most." She continued as she gave Yoongi a sullen glance, "And I'm very grateful that there is a Namjoon in bangtan because if it wasn't for you, I might have find you all hopeless" She laughed, "These are not empty words, okay? Neeext" she tapped Namjoon who is still biting his lower lip. Namjoon, then, looked at Seokjin who was on his right side and immediately said his gratitude.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter