Chance

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Update.

****

"H-hey, what's wrong?" Hana stuttered, slightly scared of him. "Did you--" She was cut off when Taehyung held her shoulders and laid his lips on hers. She was immensely shocked with his actions. She wanted to break free but Taehyung's grasp would just become tighter every second. She was punching his chest but he wouldn't budge. He cornered her into a wall and caressed her face while deepening the kiss. He ed into her despite the clothes between them. Tears started to flow in her eyes...as well as his. He wiped the tears off her face and brushed away the hair which was on her face. 

"Stop...please" Hana pleaded while Taehyung moved onto her neck, sniffing her scent. She continued pushing him but her body was already weakening. She closed her eyes, tears still flowing. Taehyung went back to caressing her face. He looked at her with regret..

"Can't you like me instead?" he whispered into her ear, "Hana, I like you too." He managed to say while holding back the next set of tears. Hearing himself beg, Taehyung softened, earning a slap from her. Hana ran inside her house and locked the door as quick as possible. She doesn't know what to feel. She was mad but she was feeling guilty as well. Behind her door, she can still hear his cries.

Taehyung sat on the other side, feeling the pain on his cheeks. It sure was painful but his pierced heart hurts even more. His head was heavier than usual. His shoulders sagging. He was hurting alone. The light from the post lighting his spot, making his tears more visible. The cold breeze was no help either. He steadied himself up and started walking to wherever his feet brings him to.

***

"Glad the teachers gave you a break today. Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter