Cherish

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical day for everyone. Yoongi and Hana went out after class and ate at their all time favorite fast food, McDonalds. "So what do you wanna eat?"

"A simple chicken fillet with fries is fine" Hana smiled as she sat. Yoongi nodded as he motioned for her to stay at their table and walked towards the counter as soon as they've decided what to order. Hana played with her fingers while waiting for Yoongi. "Would you mind if I sit with you?" She nearly jumped when a man wearing a white shirt, denim long sleeves and a black beanie, approached her. She was even more startled when she had figured out who the person was.

"Jeon Jungkook?" She barely recognized him. His red hair was now dyed into black. Jungkook smirked noticing her suprised reaction, "Missed me?" Hana let out a little laugh. 

"How are you?" He asked as he sat across her.

"I'm fine. Still the same" 

"You here with someone?" He said while tapping the table.

"Yoongi" It was awkward for Hana to answer yet she still did. "Oh.." Jungkook nodded his head, "So you're now together" She was still feeling sorry. When she admitted her feelings to him, she was expecting a hand to slap her. Same as today but instead, she felt two arms embracing her, making the tears escape from her eyes. "Allow me to hug you for just a minute" Jungkook pleaded. She hugged the lad back as they both burst into tears internally, "I-I'm sorry"

"Shh" Jungkook whispered, "God, I missed you so much"

"We all missed you" Jungkook felt a ppang in his heart. She cant even say she misses him directly now. It was a hard reality slap. 

"Ehem" Yoongi who just placed a tray on the table, cleared his throat. Hana immediately removed her hands off Jungkook and so did the latter, "I'm just giving her a hug. You don't have to worry. You already got her" he smirked. A few silent seconds passed as Jungkook helped them organize the plates, "You must be happy now" Yoongi maintained a straight face and exchanged glares with the younger lad. Hana was extremely nervous. She just prays they won't knock each other out inside a fast food.

They did not waver. They still continued giving a threatening look as they started walking towards each other and immediately exchanged.......

 

....brotherly hugs. They hugged each other'. Hana exhaled.

"Don't worry. I'm letting her go now, hyung" Jungkook whispered to the elder. Yoongi chuckled, "Even if you try winning her back, I won't just give her up." He chuckled, "By the way, welcome back"

****

It was a saturday yet Hana brought Yoongi to the church she's attending. "Hana, it's a saturday and you know I don't believe in any gods." Yoongi thinks it was very ironic.

"I know" Hana muttered. 

"Then why are you bringing me here?" They both stopped in front of the church as Hana faced him, "It's because I do.. I believe He's the one who gave you to me. I just wanna give thanks"

"What?"

Hana smiled widely, "Since the day that my mom left me, I've been praying for this. For someone to accompany me." Yoongi looked at her weirdly, "You know if 'He' really is true, why would 'H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter