Reason

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Open your eyes" Yoongi chanted while removing his hands from Hana's eyes, making her see what situation she was in. Beautiful candlelights, a boquet of flowers, and a plate of red velvet cake on a table enveloped with white cloth. All of these was inside Hana's house which was also miraculously squeaky clean.

Hana's jaw fell open. Her eyes were wandering.

''So that's what you were up to" Hana nodded while sudden realizations hit her.

Earlier this day

Yoongi can't sit still. His right foot was noisily tapping while he was watching Hana review her notes in the garden for the last final exam for this school year.

"Hana.." He called, "Hana, I think I left my hanky in your house." He scratched his head nervously. Hana looked at him confused, "Okay, let's ride the bus so we could get back quickly."

"No no, you can just stay here. You might get late for the exams. I'll borrow your keys,"

"Are you sure? How about you then? What if you get late?" She asked as she gave him the keys.

"I won't." And with that, he flew.

One hour had passed and Yoongi is still not coming back. He had already received hundreds of missed calls but he ignored it all.

"Ugh " Hana cussed when she finished answering her exams and still no Yoongi showed up. She was the first one to finish but she was more than shocked to see a completely answered paper already turned in.

Name: Min Yoongi

Hana grabbed her phone and immediately typed his name.

To: Cutie Grandpa Yoongi

Where are you? When did you answer your paper?

While waiting for a reply, Hana scanned Yoongi's paper to check if it was randomly answered. Since there was no teacher who came to guard them, she had the freedom to do it. She scanned the answers and saw that it was neatly answered although there are three to four mistakes.

From: Yoongi

Oh u found out! Haha i'm at ur house. Come home now.

"Just what is he up to?!" Hana slammed her hand on the teacher's table, annoyed at how Yoongi is making her go home alone plus the fact that he's keeping secrets.

The loud bang scared the out of all the boys including Jimin who was snoring.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked as he turned his paper over followed by the rest who literally just gave up with the exam. Hana shrugged at him and ran outside, "Curse you, Yoongi" she bit her lip.

'I'm sorry, Hana' Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter