Hell

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch!" I was sitting silently, having my head low when someone threw a crumpled paper at me. I tried to control my facial expression and still hung my head low. You can hear some talkings and blabberings from them but after some seconds, another crumpled paper hit my head. I managed to refrain myself from turning back and shouting, No, Not until a freaking orange head hit my face with a bigger crumpled paper.

Right on my face.

I heard him laugh so I glared at him. "Kim Taehyung" he replied stating his name while raising his hand.

HECK, IS THAT HOW YOU INTRODUCE PROPERLY?

I was burning in anger but i still managed to sit still. I salute myself for that. "Ya! Taehyung-ah! Youre being harsh! She's a girl" another stated, about to come over us."She is?!" Taehyung mocked, "I never knew there would be a girl this flat" He jested and they all laughed. Flat? What flat? 

"Ya Taeh-hahahaha. It's-hahahahaha. She's still young it's still---hahahahaha-growing" the other one was bursting into laughter, "By the way, I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok" I felt my hand holding my other hand. I was pressing it against each other to prevent them from doing anything. "How come you guys are so harsh. You arent gentleman-like" the chubby faced guy scolded them. He, then, sat beside me placing his arms on my shoulder. "Park Jimin" he whispered into my ear which gave me the creeps. I removed his arms and tried not to do it harshly. Gladly, he didnt do anything more and it became more peaceful than my entrance. The bell rang and immediately, the seven boys went out.

***

I was currently having a sip of my packed juice when I realized some girly things on a seat beside me. "That's not mine so does that mean..." I wasn't able to finish my thoughts when the door opened and revealed a female student like me. My eyes widened and my feet immediately walked towards her resembling a lion who's about to pounce on its prey.

"In case...are you in this class too?" She nodded and smiled.  I felt the urge to make the first move. I was really desperate, you know. 

"What's your name? Let's be friends!" I declared but she just bit her lips and went directly to her seat.  "We can't." I squinted at her reply, "I'm leaving. I don't like to be in this class either." She took her things and walked towards the door, "I am Ayeon by the way. Have a good stay" I heard the door close softly. What in the world did I do to deserve this? Did I kill anyone in my previous life? "Great. Now I'm alone again" I sighed and heard the door open for the second time.

I faced the door thinking it was Ayeon, "Ayeo--" I stopped as I realized it wasn't her. Instead, one of the seven boys. He raised his brow, "Sorry, I thought it was Ayeon" I said and turned around.

"A withdrawer?" He asked while getting something from his bag.

"Yep. Thanks to you guys" I told him in a sarcastic manner. He chuckled lightly before he replied, "Them. not me." He dragged his ipod out of his bag and was about to go out. I gulped and stood, "Well you're part of their group so it's your fault too" I shouted but it looks like he didn't hear a single thing for he wore his earphones perfectly and walked out. As soon as he walked out, I saw him accidentally drop something on the floor. His ID.

Kim Seokjin huh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter