Bye

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana is currently on her way to her house. The bus she is riding on has a peaceful atmosphere making her relax more. She checked her phone and saw a text message. 

5:30 pm

From: Jungkook

I miss you :( 

Hana laughed seeing his text. 

5:31 pm

To: Jungkook

But we just talked on the phone a while ago. We even ate dinner yesterday night.

She pressed send and in just a minute, she already received a reply.

5:31 pm

From: Jungkook

I don't know. I am currently feeling this as if we'll not be seeing each other again haha I'm crazy.

Hana laughed once again. He surely is crazy. She found it really hilarious that she took three minutes laughing at it.

5:34 pm

From: Jungkook

Can you meet me tonight? I'll treat you to dinner. I really miss you. I wanna hug you and kiss you.

From: Jungkook

Please?

From: Jungkook

I love you

Hana blinked at these three words. She was feeling sorry for him. He really loves her.. She rubbed her temples, reminiscing.

 

"Do you like Jungkook?"

Hana was trying to figure things out slowly. 'He didn't ask if I like him, did he? He just asked my feelings for Jungkook' She clarified to herself. 

She gripped onto his hand. If that's what he really asked, then she would be brave enough to answer that she really isn't (yet?).. But if it was about her feelings for Yoongi. It was still a sensitive thing to answer. Yoongi's eyes widened. He was 50/50 she would still grip at him. He smiled at her and tried to spit the words he wanted to say since a long time ago, "Hana, I liked you and I still do. Although this might sound like a betrayal, but I'm not gonna sit anymore. I'll win your heart."

 

"I...." Hana uttered. She finally knew her feelings! 

 

To: Jungkook

Okay.. I have something to tell you.

 

Jungkook really lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter