07.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The wedding is in 3 days!” Your mom said excitedly “It’s going to be a private wedding, right?” You looked at her. “Of course, it’ll be both families, with a few relatives, and of course, you and Baekhyun’s closest friends.”

She went close to you and patted your cheeks, “I can’t believe my little girl is getting married. You have to be a good wife to Baekhyun, alright?”

“Tell him to be a good husband to me.” You rolled your eyes. “He’ll be an excellent husband, don’t worry.”

“There’s a lot to worry about.”

She sighed and sat down on the couch, “Come here, sweetie.” You nodded and sat beside her. She looked at you and held your hands, “I don’t want to give you up like this. Being a mother and seeing her daughter get married, it makes me feel both happy and sad. I’m happy that soon you’re going to have a family of your own, but I’m sad to see my little girl grow up.”

“Well, actually, I haven’t grown up yet like what you said. You’re forcing me to grow up.”

“Sweetie, I know we were never with you when you grew up as a child, we were always busy with work. We would be with you once or twice a month. But that didn’t mean we didn’t love you. Your father and I loved you a lot.” She looked at you and smiled, “Promise me that when you become a mother, when you have your own child someday, you’re going to give them the love we wanted to give you. You need to have time for them, no matter how busy you are, you need to give your family some time. If not, you’ll regret it. One day, you’ll just see them go and live their own lives, they’ll have their own families.”

You felt your eyes fill up with tears as you hugged your mom, “Even if I didn’t get to spend much time with you as a child, I love you. I always love you. I love you and dad. The only reason you and dad worked so hard was for me. So I could live a good life. Because of that I’m thankful that you’re my parents.”

She patted your back then looked at you while wiping your tears, “Don’t cry, sweetie.”

“Remember, you have to be a good wife to Baekhyun. Don’t argue a lot with him. You’ll learn to love him in the future. I’m thankful for you both. You two are going to get married because your parents arranged it for no reason at all. I’m thankful you both agreed. Don’t be so stubborn, okay? And always take care of your health.” She kissed your cheeks. “Don’t worry, I’ll take good of her.”

You turned around and sighed, “Why do you always keep appearing out of nowhere?”

Baekhyun chuckled, “I didn’t want to break the touching mother-daughter moment there was here, but I just had to speak up.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“I don’t need to.” He stuck his tongue out at you then turned to your mom, “Don’t worry, Mrs. Shin. She’ll be safe with me. I promise you that. Minseul can be pretty stubborn and hard to deal with it. But, I think I’ll get used to it after living with her.”

“Hey!” You hit his arm, “I’m not that hard to deal with!”

He laughed and pinched your nose, “Yes, you are.”

“My noseeee~” You whined.

Your mom laughed at you both and patted Baekhyun’s shoulder, “Her father and I will be entrusting her to you in a few days. We hope you keep your word.”

He bowed and smiled, “I will keep my word.” He turned to you with a smile, “Now, should we go out one last time before we get married?”

“Huh?”

“We’ll both be busy the next 2 days, the next time we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter