29.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are your plans for the semester break?” Chanyeol asked everyone. “6 months have already passed?” You asked. “Wow, you don’t even pay attention to how many months had passed?” Tao rolled his eyes. “Tsk.” You flicked his forehead. “Ouch!” He rubbed his forehead and whined. “Most of us don’t have plans for this year’s semester break.” Kris ignored you and Tao's small arguement and spoke for the whole group. Everyone nodded and seemed to agree with him. “Hey~” Baekhyun wrapped his arms around your neck from behind. You looked up and smiled at him, “Hiii~”

He let out a soft chuckle and sat beside you as he pecked your cheeks. You heard fake vomiting sounds. You two turned to the others. They rolled their eyes and continued teasing with their fake vomiting.

“You guys are just jealous.” Baekhyun told them as he put his arm over your shoulder. “Hyung.” Kai called for his attention, “You used to complain on how sweet I would be to Sunhee. But look at you now, you’re always by Minseul’s side. You hug her, kiss her, and everything.”

Baekhyun ignored the younger and looked at the others, “What were you talking about anyways?”

“Our plans for this year’s semester break.” Kyungsoo said. “We don’t need to ask you that anymore. Since, you’ll probably spend semester break with Minseul now. We won’t be seeing you much anymore, am I right?” Luhan teased. Baekhyun looked at them one at a time, “I’ll be spending semester break at our company, I’ll be helping out my mom and practicing how to handle the company. Since my dad passed away I should have already started but my mom didn’t want to get in the way of my studies so I’m going to try it out this sembreak.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that?” You looked at him. “I was going to tell you once sembreak started.”

You nodded, “Oh alright.”

“Hi there, guys.” Yeri went over to the table. “Hey!” You all greeted her. She sat down, “What’s up?”

“Sembreak plans.” Lay answered. “Oh, what are you all planning for sembreak?”

“No plans at all. Except Baekhyun, he’ll be busy helping out the company.”

“Goodluck with that, Baek.” She smiled at him. “How about you? Any plans?” Suho asked. She shook her head, “None at all.”

“Minseul, let’s go out during the sembreak.” Sunhee called for your attention. You turned to her, “Aren’t you spending time with Kai instead? You always end up ditching me when we make plans.”

“It’s his fault.” She pointed at her boyfriend who was next to her. You chuckled, “You should at least choose me over him sometimes. Especially when we make plans first and he calls the last minute.”

She pouted, “I’ll try next time.”

--

“Are you really going to be busy this sembreak?”

He nodded, “I need to learn about the company now. I have no choice.”

“Then that means you won’t be home much.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because my parents are not at home much when they work. Same with yours, right? That means you’ll be like them too.”

He chuckled lightly and pulled you into his arms as his response. “I won’t see you much also if that happens.” You played with his fingers, “But, I’ll try to wait up for you.”

He kissed your forehead, “Don’t stay up too late. It’s bad.”

“But you’re going to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter