40.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey there!” Yeri sat down in front of you. You looked at her and smiled, “You nearly shocked me.”

She laughed, “So, what’s up? Why did you want to meet up?”

“I wanted to say I’m sorry.”

“Why?”

“Because of the things I told you when I saw you at the house when I came back, remember?”

“It’s alright.”

“No, it’s not. I hurt you when I said that.”

She smiled and sat beside you. “Myungsoo’s the father. You didn’t deserve what I told you. I’m really really sorry, Yeri. I’m such a bad person.”

“No, you’re not.” She hugged you gently. You hugged back, “I’m really sorry.”

“Look, as long as we’re still friends, everything is fine for me.” She held out her hand, “Friends?”

You smiled and shook hands with her, “Bestfriends.”

“What about Sunhee?”

“Let’s imagine she’s here also.” You laughed.

“Anyways, about all those baby things we bought, what are we going to do with it?”

You had a small smirk on your face, “Make another baby with Myungsoo.”

“Yah!”

You laughed, “I’m kidding.”

Her cheeks grew red in embarrassment. You chuckled, "But, how come you didn’t remember that something happened between you and him?”

“I woke up in the hotel with no clothes on. I thought it was just another day where I drank and brought myself to a hotel, and of course after drinking, it felt hot, my surroundings felt hot, so I removed my clothes before sleeping. I didn’t know something actually happened.”

“Myungsoo never told anyone. Look at that guy, keeping such important secrets to himself. I don't even know why I forgave him so easily for not telling us immediately. How about you? When did he tell you he was the father?”

“He went to the hospital at night, when no one was there, he told me everything.”

“I see.”

“How about you and Baekhyun?”

“What?”

“The baby I had wasn’t Baek’s child. I bet you two are alright now?”

“I guess? I don’t know.”

“Give him another chance, Minseul.”

“I told you I’d think about it.”

You suddenly started to feel dizzy, “Ugh.” You groaned.

“What’s wrong?” She asked. “Nothing, just a small headache.”

“You sure?”

You nodded, “I’ll be alright.”

--

“Hi, Ms. Lee.” Chanyeol greeted her as he came inside the house with a few EXO members. “Hello there, kids.” She smiled. They sat down on the couch and looked at her. “How’s the atmosphere in the house?” Sehun asked, “Because you know in school, if noona goes over to us, the atmosphere becomes awkward. She can only hang out with us if hyung isn’t there.”

She chuckled, “When Minseul left home, it was chaotic. He was finding her and everything. He even told his secretary to track her down. When she showed up, it was just so intense. When she left because of her and Baekhyun’s fight, the whole house felt depressed. After Myungsoo told them the truth, nothing really changed. Right now, with both of them at home but since Minseul has a few conditions, the house feels so gloomy. We’re not used to not seeing them argue and when they finally got together, they were really sweet. We don’t see any sweet moments. They seem like they’re going to get a divorce but what they’re trying to do is look for another chance.”

“Why don’t you help them?” Lay asked. “I can’t do anything about it. Baekhyun listens to me, but if I give him advice, he can’t even make a move on Minseul. He can’t talk to her. These days, Minseul’s been quite moody, sensitive, and very stubborn. She won’t listen to anyone unless she actually wanted to.”

“I’d be waste to see this couple break up.” Kai said. “I know. I feel the same way as you kids. I’ll go get some snacks for you boys.” She gave them a small bow as she left.

“Hey, Baek.” Kris greeted the younger one. Baekhyun went down the stairs and greeted them, “Hey.”

“How are you doing?”

“With Minseul? With school? With what? My life is messed up right now.”

“With Minseul.”

“Still waiting for her decision. I think she’s sick at the moment though, she hasn’t been feeling well these past few days.”

“Ah, that explains why she keeps complaining to Sunhee about feeling dizzy and stuff.” Kai said. “I guess.”

“Tell her to go to the hospital.”

“She’s not listening to anyone. She’s being so stubborn these days.”

“Ms. Lee told us.” Xiumin spoke up. “You guys know how hard it is to deal with her, it’s even harder now.” He sighed. “Probably the effect of the stress and the things she’s going through.”

“You two are still not sleeping in the same room?” Kyungsoo asked. “She doesn’t even want to be in the same room as me. If I go to the living room and she's here, she immediately leaves. The only places I can see her for quite a long time are at the study room, dining room, and at classes.”

“I hope you two still end up together.” Chen said. “I’ll fight for the relationship me and her have.”

--

Baekhyun slowly opened the door to the room you were staying in, he peeked and saw you asleep, he tiptoed his way inside, making sure he won’t wake you up. He went to the bed and watched you sleep. He smiled and slowly sat on the bed, he leaned in and kissed your cheek. He missed your smiles, your hugs, your kisses, your scent, your laughs, he missed you.

He caressed your cheeks and smiled. You slowly woke up and rubbed your eyes. He froze as you suddenly moved. You opened your eyes and saw him sitting on the bed, “What in the world?!”

“You don’t curse now, huh?”

“What are you doing here?!”

He looked down, “I wanted to get close to you at least once.”

You crossed your arms and looked at him. “Are you feeling better now?”

You ignored him and shot him a glare, “Get out.”

“Minseul, can we at least talk? I know you said you wanted time to think, but can I explain things to you before you come to a decision?”

You sighed and nodded, “Fine, just this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter