10.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Baekhyun were on a small cruise that would tour you around the sea that surrounded Jeju. You looked at the waters and were fascinated on how clear it was. “Look at the fishes!” You shook Baekhyun’s arm while pointing at the fishes, “The fishes are so colorful~”

He watched you squealing and getting excited by everything you saw. “She’s cute.”

“There are turtles!” You ran to Baekhyun like a little kid. He looked at the waters and saw a few turtles swimming by, “It’s cool, isn’t it?” You nodded and giggled, “There are so many things to explore here.”

You looked at the waters and kept getting excited by the different sea creatures you saw. “I went scuba diving a lot of times already; I’ve seen a lot of sea creatures close up, but when you see it from afar, it still looks so pretty.” You told him. “I’ve never been scuba diving before. You grew up learning to swim. It’s your hobby, that’s why you get to do it. I’ve never got interested in scuba diving.”

“I think scuba diving here in Jeju would be nice. You would be able to see the underwater life pretty well. The water’s clear. From up above, we could already see it clearly, so what about if we go down? It’ll be nice.”

“Aren’t you scared that a shark might come for you?” He laughed. “Nope. Sharks live deep in the oceans or seas. The place we go scuba diving won’t be where they live and besides, if there was a shark surrounding the place, they won’t allow people to go scuba diving there.”

You looked at him and smiled, “I have a suggestion. We should try scuba diving next time. Since we’re leaving tomorrow afternoon, we won’t have time to go diving, but soon, probably on our school holidays, we should try it.”

“You want to go scuba diving with me?” He looked at you with a raised brow. You nodded, “Yeah. You’re my husband, isn’t it just right that I go with you? And besides, it would be your first time, so I’ll be by your side.” You giggled and winked at him. “What was with the wink?”

“Nothing. Just maybe it’ll make you feel at ease?” You laughed. He pinched your cheeks and chuckled, “Aigoo. How adorable.”

You laughed at his actions and rubbed your cheeks, “My cheeks will go red because of you.”

“That’ll make you look like you’re blushing because of me.” He grinned. You rolled your eyes. He laughed and put his arm over your shoulder, “My wife won’t even blush because of me. Maybe you’re going to blush because of other men.” He gave you a playful glare. “I saw some cute passengers. I guess they’re about our age or maybe a year or two older.”

“Yah. You’re looking at other guys while we’re on our honeymoon?” He gave you a little pout. You giggled, “They were really cute. They had good looks.”

“Don’t I have good looks?”

You patted his cheeks, “You do too. Don’t worry.”

“Who’s more attractive? Me or them?”

You looked around and spotted the guys who caught you’re attention before going aboard, “There!” You pointed at them, “They’re cute, right? And to answer your question, they are definitely more attractive.”

He glared at you, this time it wasn’t a playful glare, then he went in front of you blocking the view of the guys you were staring at. “Hey! I was looking at them!” You pushed him away. “No, don’t look at them.” He blocked your view once again. “Go away. You’re distracting me!” You moved away from him while keeping your eyes at the cute passengers. “You’re looking at other guys while we’re on our honeymoon~!” He whined. “Yeah, it’s our honeymoon. Yeah, we’re married. But it’s an arranged marriage, so it’s also like an arranged honeymoon. Besides, I can look at guys who are my type, it’s not like I married you because I like you.”

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter