38.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up to his phone ringing, he immediately grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. He sighed in disappointment when he saw it was his secretary calling.

“Hello?” He answered. “I have information about Minseul.”

Baekhyun fully woke up and sat up on bed, “Where is she?”

“I don’t know where she is, but she checked in a hotel last Sunday, she checked out today, around 8:30 in the morning.”

“8:30? That early? On a weekend? On a Saturday? She doesn’t wake up early on weekends unless it’s needed.”

“I don’t know, sir. That’s what the hotel said and we even asked to check her room to be sure, she’s not there, sir. She left the hotel already.”

“There’s no idea where she could be right now?”

“No, sir. But she did withdraw some cash last Sunday. She also recently withdrew cash this morning around 9:15.”

Baekhyun sighed, “Thank you, Mr. Choi.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Keep tracking her for me. I’ll contact you if I don’t need any help anymore.”

“Okay, sir. Bye.” He hung up the phone.

Baekhyun sighed as his thoughts wandered about, “Where could you go now?”

He went off the bed and ran to the bathroom, getting ready to go out to look for you once again.

--

You looked at the time. 4:20 PM. You looked around the neighborhood and sighed. “I’ll trust everything to my feet.” You started walking along the streets. After an hour of walking, you saw yourself in front of your house. Not you and Baekhyun’s house. But the house you grew up in, you and your parents’ house. You took a step forward and were ready to press the doorbell. You put your hand down and clenched your fist. You sighed and turned around, walking your way out of that neighborhood. You continued walking for another 30 minutes until you reached your house. The house you and Baekhyun lived in. You reached for the key in your pocket and inserted it in the keyhole, you slowly turned the key and turned the doorknob, you opened it and saw no one near the door. You slowly closed the door, not trying to let anyone know you finally came home. You tiptoed your way to the living room, you peeked to see if anyone was there or at the couch, you saw Ms. Lee sitting there, you had a small smile on your face as you saw her again, she moved a bit and you saw Yeri sitting next to her. You stepped out of your hiding place and looked at them. “Minseul!” One of the maids shouted. You didn’t look at her and walked upstairs. “Shin Minseul, come here.”

You knew who that stern voice belonged to. Ms. Lee would make that voice everytime you got in trouble when you were a kid. You turned back and looked at her. “Where have you been?” She asked. You ignored her and glared at the person next to her, Yeri. “Y-You…You’ve finally come home.” Yeri hung her head low. You went over to them and stood in front of Yeri, “How was it?”

She looked up and stared at you in confusion. “Sleeping with Baekhyun. How was sleeping with him? How did it feel ing someone else is husband? Did it feel good? Did he make you feel good? And once wasn’t enough for you, huh? I understand if you did it with him back then, when you two were drunk and me and him were not together. But knowing you did it again with him, when you didn’t even drink, when me and him were already together, that’s just , you know that?” Your glare became even stronger, “I made you my friend. I become close with you, I was kind to you and you kept everything from me? Does it make you feel good to see me so stupid? Does it?” You were close to slapping her until someone held your wrist and stopped you. You looked back and saw Baekhyun holding onto your wrist. You let your wrist free and turned to him. He sighed, “Where have you been?”

You looked away and ignored him. “Fine, don’t tell me.” He added, “But listen to me, you have no right to hurt Yeri, you have no right to do anything to her.”

You slowly looked down and fiddled with your fingers. “She’s carrying my child, I won’t let anyone hurt her. If you’re coming back here to hurt Yeri, to say those things to her then you shouldn’t have come back.”

You looked at him as tears started w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter