23.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2 weeks holiday passed by quickly. For the first week, you and Baekhyun were free, you would spend time with your friends and if you two had no plans, everyone in the house had to deal with you and Baekhyun’s bipolar moods. You were arguing the first minute, the next, he had his arms around you, teasing you. Everyone in the house was expecting you and Baekhyun to be lovey-dovey after the kiss, thinking that you two were together already, like as in together because you had feelings for each other. They were wrong. Everything was still the same, they all thought you were right though, a kiss is just a kiss. It didn’t mean anything to you, maybe it did mean something to Baekhyun, but it was nothing to you. For the second and last week of the holiday, you both were busy, you both were filling in some forms to enroll into college and started reviewing a few books just in case the professor was those strict ones you heard of, those that Kris would tell you about, the so-called 'horror professors'.

 

It was finally the first day of school, first day in college, you stepped into the college building and looked around, the building was familiar to you, since it was next to the highschool one and you’ve been in the college building a few times when you went to visit the college EXO members. But this was your first time going there as a college student, you kept looking around until Xiumin caught your attention, “Xiu oppa!” You ran over to him, waving. He turned to the direction he heard the voice and saw you, he immediately smiled and waved back, “Minseul~”

“Oppa, I’m lost.” You pouted. He chuckled at your sudden aegyo, “You’re lost?”

You nodded still with a pout, “Can you help me find my class? Pleaseee~?”

“Aigoo, doing aegyo now, huh? When did you start doing that so much?”

“Since I married Baekhyun. I swear, that dude can get so influential at times, he does more aegyo than I do.” You laughed. He chuckled and ruffled your hair, “At least there’s something good he influenced you in.”

“It’s not good, oppa.”

“It isn’t?”

You shook your head, “Not at all.”

“Alright, alright. Where’s your first class anyways?”

You gave him the paper with your class schedules. He took it and read it, “You’re taking up business like Baekhyun?”

“Of course we are. We’re obviously going to take over our parents’ company someday. We have no choice but to take up business.”

“I thought you both were going to follow your own paths.”

“This is our path.” You rolled your eyes. “No, I meant, something like what you want.”

“Hm, oppa, we’re not like you or Kris and Luhan. We’re like Suho and Lay.”

“Why?” He asked as he started walking showing you around the college campus. “You, Kris, and Luhan, your parents don’t mind if you don’t take over the companies, probably because you also have siblings, so they don’t have to worry. Me and Baekhyun are the only child, we’re left with no choice.”

“Or maybe because our companies are not as big as yours and Baekhyun’s. Both your parents own the biggest companies in Korea.”

“I know. And as I was saying, we’re like Suho and Lay, they have to also take over their parents’ business someday. Well, we all know Suho and Lay are also doing it willingly, they really want to take over for their parents.”

“How about you and Baekhyun?”

“I don’t know with Baek. But for me, I’m in between, I’m fine with it but at the same time, I want to choose my own future.”

Xiumin turned to you and smiled, “Goodluck with that then.”

You smiled back and nodded, “I can do it anyways.”

“Of course, you’re smart.”

You chuckled, “Baekhyun’s smarter.”

He laughed at your response, “Anyways, here’s your class, if you need any help for finding your next class, just tell me, I’d gladly help.”

You nodded, “Thank you, oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter