02.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked through your cabinet, you took out two dresses, a flowery white and peach and a simple dress that was badge on top and blue below. “Hm, what should I wear?”

You took the dresses and ran down to the head housemaid; she scolded you once again as soon as you stopped in front of her, “Miss, no running in the house.”

“This or this?” You held the two dresses in front of her. “I can’t choose unnie. Which do you think will suit me better?” She chuckled and looked at you, “Anything suits you, miss. You’re a pretty little lady.”

“But still, which do you prefer?” You insisted that she answer your question. “Since it’s a dinner gathering, why not go for this simple badge and blue one.” You looked at her then at the dress and nodded, “Thank you, unnie!” You ran back to your room. She sighed, “No running, miss.”

You immediately changed into the dress; you tied your hair up in a bun and put on some light make up. You took your simple black flats from the shoe cabinet, and wore it. “Ah, bag.” You though to yourself, you took out your small brown body bag and put a few of your makeup inside, your wallet and your phone. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smile, “Good enough for a family dinner.” You looked at the time, “I’m going to be late.” You headed downstairs, this time, slowly, to avoid being scolded once again. “Unnies, I’m going.” You waved to the head housemaid and to the other maids. You made your way out of the house; you didn’t see the car anywhere, “Is he still getting the car ready?”

You waited for around 5 minutes, giving up, you were going back inside the house about to ask where the driver was, suddenly you heard a honk, a car stopped in front of you, but it nothing like what you guys owned. The door opened and Baekhyun came out. You looked at him in confusion, “What are you doing here?”

He kept the car door open, “Get in.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Well, your driver’s not coming anytime soon since our parents are expecting us to go to the restaurant together, your parents ordered him not to bring you and my parents ordered me to pick you up.”

You rolled your eyes and sighed, “Whatever.” You mumbled and went inside the car. He went in and told the driver to start driving. You kept silent and looked out the window. “You know, you should get used to being in the same car with me.” Baekhyun broke the silence while he was also looking out the window. You looked at him, “I am, at some point.”

“Then when I tell you to get in, you have to get in.”

“But I’d rather be alone than be with you.”

“You’re always alone.”

“Not always. There are just times I like being alone, it’s because it makes me calm and I can think properly.”

“What’s there to think about?”

“Things, stuff.”

“Like?”

“Life, I guess.”

“Us?” He turned his head to look at you. “Maybe.” You muttered under your breath. “You know, even if we didn’t want an us, we have no choice.”

“I know.”

“We’re here.” The driver said as the car stopped. “You don’t need to open the door.” He told the driver. He went out and kept the door open for you, “Are you coming or not?” You went out of the car and looked at him as he held out his hand. “It’s not like you’re going to die if we walk while holding hands. You put down his hand and wrapped your arm around his, “You don’t mind if we walk arm-in-arm rather than hand-in-hand, right?”

“Anything’s fine.” You both walked your way inside the restaurant; you both looked around for your parents. “Wait, what we doing looking around?” you said. “Why?”

“Come on.” You chuckled and went to receptionist. “Reservations for Mr. and Mrs. Byun and also Mr. and Mrs. Shin.” The receptionist looked at you both and nodded, “Ah, you must be their children they’ve been waiting for. You two are such a lovely couple. Follow me, I’ll show you to the table.” She smiled and led the way. “Of course we must be their children. What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter