01.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miss, please wake up.” You felt someone shake you. “Miss..” You groaned and rolled around the bed, “Five more minutes.”

“Miss, you’re already late.” You stood up from bed and looked at the time, you turned to the maid, “Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!” You panicked. “I did wake you up, but you we—“

“Nevermind, no need to explain.” You rushed to the bathroom and took a 3 minute shower or maybe even less. You hurriedly wore your uniform, packed your bags, and ran down. “No running in the house, miss.” The head housemaid told you. Pretending not to hear, you ran to the kitchen and took a piece of toast then left. You were too fast that the driver didn’t reach in time to open the car’s door, you opened it yourself and went in. You looked at the driver, signaling him to hurry up. He went inside the car and started driving before you could even start complaining you were late.

You reached school 2 minutes before the bell; you stepped out of the car and looked at the school’s name, ‘Royal Academy’

You went to a school named Royal Academy. No, royals didn’t attend that school, but the richest and smartest kids in the country did. Around ¾ of the students in your school were rich. The other ¼ were students who were smart, they don’t have the money to go there, but because of their brains, they get scholarships. Lucky you, you were one of the richest and you had brains too. Your parents owned the biggest companies; there were 14 companies nationwide and over 25 worldwide. That made you the richest of the richest in the whole country.

You went to your locker and took out your books. Suddenly, squeals of the girls could be heard. You closed your locker, knowing who it was. The top 12 most attractive bachelors in the country. They hang out together, they were best buddies, they even called themselves, EXO.

“Did you see? EXO’s here!” You heard the girl across from your locker. “They are so handsome.” Her friend was practically close to fainting.

“What kind of name is EXO exactly?” You thought to yourself. “Such a childish name. But I have to admit, they did have the looks.”

They were walking towards you, well, at least you thought, one of them was looking at you. You looked at them one at a time. There was Luhan, the second eldest, but he looked like one of the youngest, he also looked like a deer at some point. There’s the tallest one, Wu Yifan, but he’s called Kris, he's the Canadian citizen one. There was that one who looked angelic, Zhang Yixing. Nickname? Lay. He was the kindest and sweetest among the 12 of them. And, lastly, the so-called ‘panda’, Huang Zitao or better known as Tao, he was goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter