12.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun! What happened?” Xiumin came running over to Baekhyun as he entered the cafeteria. “What happened? Huh?”

“Your honeymoon.” Xiumin smirked, “Something happened, right? It’s just right for something to happen.”

“Nothing happened.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “You sure?” Kris came out of nowhere. Baekhyun looked at him, “Nothing happened.”

“If you say so~” Xiumin playfully said. “Come on, she doesn’t even want me near her.”

“Talking about her, where is she?” Xiumin and Kris looked around, “Shouldn’t she be going to school with you?”

“We rode different cars.”

“What? You don’t use the same cars?” Kris asked. Baekhyun shook his head, “We still have the same drivers, so we have our own cars since we don’t always have the same schedule.”

“Hey guys.” Suho, Tao, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Chen, and Lay came over to their table and sat down. “How’s the married life, Baek?” Lay asked as he ate. “Nothing’s really changed. I just live with her, that’s all. Maybe because we still have maids around us to do the work.”

“But, you’ve gotten closer to her, right?” Suho asked. “You can say that.”

“So, are we going to keep our hopes up high for a child?” Chen teased. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “You’ve been talking about since the wedding. Well, I’m telling you guys, don’t keep your hopes up high. Nothing happened between us.”

They all laughed, “And we thought you could get her.” Chanyeol teasingly said. “Whatever.” Baekhyun chuckled.

--

“How was your honeymoon?” Sunhee asked you as you both ate. You looked around the cafeteria and saw EXO sitting a few tables away from you both. You turned to Sunhee and smiled, “It was fun and tiring. We went on small cruise, the waters in Jeju is so clear. We saw so many sea creatures.” You replied happily, “We should go there with me someday. We’re going to have lots of fun!”

Sunhee giggled, “It sounds so much fun. Where else did you go?”

“We went to the Teddy Bear museum; the teddy bears were so huge! I wanted to bring it all home!” You squealed. “Wow! We should go there together!” Sunhee giggled and jumped on her chair excitedly. You both giggled and talked about the other fun things that happened in Jeju, you both even talked about the cute guys you saw and how Baekhyun was jealous.

“But nothing happened to you both, right? You wouldn’t let anything happen, right? There was no first night or anything, right?” Sunhee looked at you suspiciously. You chuckled and nodded, “Nothing happened, don’t worry.”

Sunhee let out a sigh of relief, “Phew. At least I know you won’t get pregnant early.”

You laughed and hit her arm playfully, “Yah! That’s embarrassing.” She laughed and rubbed her arms, “I was worried he might have forced you.”

“He didn’t, silly. Though I think he tried to do a move or something.”

She looked at you shocked then smirked, “You didn’t fall for the move though.”

You nodded, “Yes, I didn’t~”

--

“Minseul~” You turned around and saw Tao going towards you. “Yes?”

He put his arm over your shoulder, “Let’s go to class together.” You nodded, “Did you do your homework?”

“Hm, yeah. It was quite hard, wasn’t it?”

“Nope, it was easy for me.” You chuckled. Tao looked at you, “It’s because you’re smart. You’re the top 2 in the entire sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter