22.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat in the living room couch, watching TV. It was the third day of the holiday, you had nothing to do. You didn’t even make plans with Sunhee. Same thing goes for Baekhyun. You were expecting him to be out and hanging with his friends. But, no, he was at home too for the last 2 days.

As you watched TV, you felt someone staring at you from the side. “What do you want? You’re starting to creep me out.”

He came closer to you and put his arm over your shoulder, “Admit it.”

“Admit what? There’s nothing to admit.” You sighed. Baekhyun’s been bothering you the past 2 days to admit that you like him. Because of that kiss, because you kissed him back, a lot of things have been going through his head to tease you. He thinks you like him and you’re just denying it. You don't even know if you like him, after the kiss, you, yourself were confused with your own actions. Why did you kiss him back in the first place?

To make things worse for you, the maids sided with Baekhyun, you both knew they saw you two that night. You were fine with the maids siding with him to think that you like him, but even Ms. Lee, the head housemaid who you were close with was siding with him.

“You like me~” He playfully said. You rolled your eyes, “A kiss is just a kiss. Now, get over it.” You raised the volume of the TV, “Shut up, I’m watching.”

He chuckled and nuzzled on your neck. You looked at him, shocked and pushed him away, “Seriously, you’re creeping me out. You stay away from me.”

He gave you a small pout. You looked away from him and went to the kitchen. He followed you and watched you open the refrigerator, looking for food. He grinned and went over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. You sighed and rolled your eyes, “Baekhyun, I swear, I am going to kill you.”

“Let’s go visit my dad today, hm?” He whispered in your ear. You slowly calmed down at his suggestion and nodded. “I’ll go get ready!” You made an excuse to get of his hold and ran upstairs. He laughed at how fast you ran, “That girl is so clueless sometimes.”

He turned around and saw the head housemaid watching you both. He smiled at her and went over, “She’s adorable.”

“You two would make a great couple. Just don’t scare her this way; she might end up avoiding you.” She gave him advice. “I’m not scaring her, I’m teasing her.” He chuckled. She chuckled and nodded, “Do you want me to tell the maids to make something for your dad?”

He shook his head, “It’s alright.”

She nodded and bowed as she left to the other room.

--

“Hey, dad. We’re here.” You and Baekhyun entered the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter