20.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun! Come here and take a picture with Minseul!”

It was graduation day. You finally got your highschool diplomas, you and Baekhyun being the highest achievers had to make a speech, of course. His mom kept on bugging to take a picture with you since she caught sight of you both. She dragged you, yes, dragged. She dragged you from your other classmates and she was so close to dragging her own son away from EXO just to take a picture with you.

“Baekhyun!” She shouted once again. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and went over to his mom, “Okay okay.” He went to your side. She smiled widely and took out the camera. Baekhyun put his arm over your shoulder and pushed you closer to him. Since you knew that was what his mom wanted, more like what both your families wanted, you could see your parents and his dad grinning widely at the side. You both smiled as the camera clicked. Baekhyun put his hand down and sighed, “Please tell me there isn’t anymore.”

“A family portrait now!” His mom shouted out loud. You both groaned. She’s been taking pictures since you reached school, even during the ceremony, and after all that, she still wants to take pictures. “Minseul! Congratulations!”

“Sunhee!” You jumped excitedly at the sight of your besfriend running over to you with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. She hugged you tightly as she handed you the flowers. “Next year, it’ll be your graduation. I’ll be sure to buy you flowers too.” You smiled. “Us too, noona?” Kai and Sehun came over. You rolled your eyes, “You guys too. In one condition of course.” You grinned, “Stop calling me noona.”

The two laughed, as usual, you wanted them to stop calling you noona and just call you by your name. You really didn’t care much about honorifics, well, unless they were really an elderly to you.

Chanyeol, Chen, Tao, and Kyungsoo came over; Sunhee turned to them and congratulated them. The other EXO buddies followed after them, “Hey, you six are in college now. I guess we’ll be starting to see you in the same building in 2 weeks.” Suho said. You all nodded at that. “That means Sehun and Kai will be left in the highschool building with Sunhee also.” Lay added. “Just one more year, we’ll all be together after that.” Kai replied. Baekhyun came over and nudged you. “What?”

“What do you want to eat?” He asked. “Food?” You said unsure. “Not that, Ms. Sarcastic. Our parents are obviously taking us out to eat, but I have no idea what I want to eat. I’m asking you then.”

“Eat chicken!” Kai suggested. “Pizza, pizza!” Sehun said. “Pasta or spaghetti!” Kyungsoo joined in. “Meat. Meat is the best.” Tao pushed away the three others so you would concentrate on him. “They’re the ones going to eat. Will you guys shut up now?” Kris glared at the four. The four nodded and looked at you and Baekhyun, waiting for your answer. “So?” Baekhyun raised a brow, “Feeling like eating anything?”

You thought about it and looked at him, “Hm, not that I really want to eat it, but I haven’t ate it for a while. Sushi?”

He nodded, “Sushi it is then.”

The four sulked at your answer, you didn’t choose any of their suggestions. Baekhyun looked at them and laughed, “So much for your suggestions.”

“Don’t tease them!” You hit his arm playfully while laughing. “You also want to tease them. If I didn’t say anything, you would probably say the same thing to them.”

“No, I wasn’t.” You defended yourself. “You were. I can see it in your eyes.” He pointed at your eyes. You looked at him then glanced at the four who were sulking.  Both of you stared at each other, holding in your laughters. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, you covered your mouth and laughed without a voice. At the same time, Baekhyun exploded into laughter, “See? You hit me not because I teased them, it was because you wanted to tease them first but I beat you to it.”

You hit his arm playfully again while laughing, “You make me sound so mean!” You pouted. “You are mean at times.”

You glanced at the four again then back at Baekhyun. “You were going to tease Tao until he whined, weren’t you?”

He read your mind and unknowingly, you were nodding at what he said, “So were you!” You laughed, “You were going to tease Tao and Kyungsoo.”

“So we’re reading each others’ minds right now?” He chuckled. You calmed down and nodded, “But look, you’re the mean one. I was going to only tease Tao, but you were going to and Kyungsoo. You’re meaner than I am.”

He nodded at that and patted your head. After you both calmed down from teasing each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter