31.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mr. Byun, here are the other files you asked for.” An assistant secretary came in. Tall, slender body, long hair, and had a gorgeous smile. “Ah, yes? Put it down on the table.” He didn’t look up from the folder he was reading. She put down it down on the table. “What’s your name again?”

“Eunji, sir.”

“Oh, okay. I have quite a hard time remembering the part-time student workers here.”

She chuckled, “Hm, you’ll get remember it soon, sir.”

“Have you been working here for a long time?”

“I’ve started working part time here 2 years ago.”

“You must know the staff here then.”

She nodded, “Yes, I do.”

“You must know how a few of the things here work, when it comes to hotels and other companies we have around the country and even outside the country, right?”

She nodded, “I seem to know a few.”

“I don’t really feel comfortable asking the older staff some questions, since we’re about the same age, can you help me understand a few things here?”

She nodded, “Alright, sir.”

“Come over here.”

She followed his orders and went over to his side. She looked at the folder Baekhyun was reading. “The company we have overseas makes more profit than the ones here?”

“It depends on the monthly visitors we get, sir.”

“Oh, I see.” He nodded as the two continued to discuss a few things.

 

“Thank you for your help, Eunji. I got some things clear now.” He turned to look at her. She smiled and nodded. “You have pretty eyes.” He blurted out. “Excuse me?”

“You have pretty eyes.” He smiled. “Thank you.”

“Your hair is nice. Your smile is pretty.” He complimented her once again, “And you’re tall.”

“Thank you.” Her face grew red from the compliments Baekhyun was giving her. Baekhyun chuckled, “Maybe we should go out sometime? Have dinner, maybe?”

“Well, are you sure, sir?”

“Call me Baekhyun.” He said, “Well, when we’re outside the company.”

“I’ll accept that of-“

“Hi, baby.”

The two looked at the doorway. “M-Minseul!” Baekhyun stood up from his chair. You rolled your eyes, you went over to his table and put down the coffee you bought and turned around, leaving. “Baby.” He grabbed your wrist, “W-What are you doing here?”

“I don’t think you have time to listen to my explanation. You seem busy.” You glared at Eunji who was still by his table then glared at him. You let your wrist free from his grip, “I have to go. You two have fun.”

“Aren’t you Shin Minseul? The daughter of the CEO of the biggest company in the country?” Eunji spoke up. “You don’t say.” You sarcastically answered.

“Aren’t you rivals with this company? What are you doing here?”

“We’re not rivals with this company, there may be a little competition, but we’re totally close with this company. Close enough that I’m the CEO’s son’s wife.” You answered her as you glared at Baekhyun. “W-Wife? Not girlfriend?” She asked. “Yes, wife. Not girlfriend, we’re married.” You rolled your eyes. “Minseul, your attitude!” Baekhyun scolded you, “Don’t be so rude.”

“What do you expect me to react to the situation I saw? I don’t see you for weeks because you’re busy and this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter