34.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up and saw you by his side while he had his arms around you as he watched you sleep. He admired your face and slowly caressed your cheeks, not waking you up. You moved your head a little and buried your face on his chest. He smiled and pulled you closer to him as he kissed your forehead.

“You’re one lucky guy, Baekhyun.” He thought as he cuddled you in his arms.

You slowly woke up, inhaling the scent of Baekhyun, you felt his chest and slowly looked up at him. He looked down and smiled, “Morning, babe.”

You stared at him for a few minutes before replying and groaned before burying your face on his chest once again. “Still sleepy?” He asked. You slowly shook your head, not lifting your face up. He chuckled, “Then what?”

You didn’t reply and kept still. “Minseul?” He pulled away from you. You slowly looked at him and caressed his cheeks while smiling, “Morning.”

He laughed, “Did it take you time to process what I said?”

You nodded and giggled, “My brain doesn’t work well when I wake up.”

He chuckled and pinched your cheeks gently as he leaned in for a kiss. You covered your mouth, “Morning breath.”

He nodded and laughed, “Okay okay.”

You gave him a small smile before going under the blankets to sleep again. You immediately sat up while covering your body, looking at him with wide eyes. “What?” He asked. You looked under the covers again then back at him, you were in the middle of remembering what happened last night. “Is your memory that bad?” He teased. You shot him a glare, “I’m trying to think here.”

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, “I won’t disturb you.”

You slowly took the bathrobe that was on your side and wore it before looking at him. “Remember now?” He raised an eyebrow. You slowly nodded and covered your face, “It’s embarrassing.”

He chuckled and pulled you to a hug, “My baby is embarrassed about what happened.” He teased. You kept your face covered and rest your head on his shoulder. He kissed your forehead and smiled as you peeked at him through your fingers, “Don’t be so embarrassed, hm? It’s not like we did anything wrong. We’re married anyways.”

“That makes me even more embarrassed!” You hit his arm. “Ouch.” He rubbed his arm, “Okay, I won’t mention it then.”

You slowly nodded, “I’ll go make toast for breakfast!” You ran out the room. “That girl and her excuses to avoid awkward situations.” He thought.

--

Baekhyun came to the kitchen and saw you eating some toast, “You look like a squirrel.” He poked your cheeks as he sat down. You gave him a playful glare and fed him some toast. He ate what you fed him and looked at the table, “Why are all of these open?”

You took a sip of your milk before answering him, “I used them all.”

“What? Did you eat that much? Just for breakfast?”

You nodded and looked at the different flavored jams, butter, peanut butter, and cheese spread on the table.

“Your appetite sometimes scares me.”

You looked at him while innocently eating your toast. He chuckled and took a piece of toast to spread some jam on it, “Did you finish a whole pack of bread?”

“Half.”

“You can eat half a pack by yourself?”

“No, I only toasted half of the pack. So I probably ate ¼ of it.”

He nodded and started eating breakfast. “Do you want coffee, tea,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter