30.

Marrying Mr. Know It All // (Alternative Ending is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun fixed his tie in front of the mirror while you slowly tried sneaking up to him. “Stop walking behind me as if you’re going to attack me.”

You sighed and rushed to his side, “Goodluck on your first day.”

He grinned and untied his tie again then turned to you, “Fix my tie for me.”

“I don’t know how to fix ties.”

“Liar.”

“What?”

“You used to fix your dad’s tie.”

“How would you know that?”

“When we had family gatherings before, I saw you fixing your dad’s tie for him. You look like a good daughter when you do that.”

"I am a good daughter."

"Then be a good wife now too."

You rolled your eyes and started fixing his tie, “Purposely untying it again so I’ll do it for you.” You mumbled. He watched you as you complained but still continued fixing his tie. He held your hands and smiled. “What? I’m busy here. Let go.” You whined. He put down your hands and pecked your lips, “You’re adorable, you know that?”

You grinned and nodded, “I know. That’s why you like me so much.”

He laughed, “Did you really get all that confidence from my influence?”

You nodded once again, “Of course. I learnt from the best.”

He chuckled as he took the files his mom sent the other day for him to review before the sembreak started. “I heard that your company accepts part-time student workers during the school breaks.” You followed him, “When I went to your company with my dad once, it was a school break; there were lots of teenagers there who worked as assistant secretaries and stuff. Most of them were girls and they were really pretty.”

“Are you trying to say that you’re worried since we’re older now, the part-time student workers that will mostly be our age and I might like them because they might be attractive and some might be working with me since they’re assistant secretaries?”

You looked away and didn’t give him a response. He chuckled, “I only have my eyes on you, Mrs. Byun Baekhyun.”

“It’s not that actually. I’m worried about them. They know you’re the CEO’s son. You’re one of the top 12 most attractive bachelors too; they’re going to like you.”

“I’m no longer a bachelor.”

“Even so, you’re still attractive. They will like you. With the generation now, they don’t care if you’re taken or not, they’re still going to flirt with you if they find you attractive.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t entertain them unless it’s work related, alright?”

“What about company dinners? My parents go to a lot of company dinners, you'll go to some too.”

“I’ll be sure to tell them I’m married.” He put your hair behind your ear, “I’ll tell them I’m married to the most wonderful woman ever.”

You chuckled, “You’re getting cheesy again.”

He smiled and kissed your cheek, “I have to go. I’ll see you later. If you’re going to hang out with the guys, be sure they don’t touch you.”

“They won’t. They know their limit, silly. They’re your friends, you should trust them.”

“Fine then, if you hang out with Myungsoo, be sure he doesn’t tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter