2 Year Anniversary

You'll Be Safe in My Arms

Guess what day it is????? Yes, that's right! It's the 2 year anniversary of the creation of You'll Be Safe in My Arms!!! I know it says published on May 16, 2014 and the first chapter was published May 22, but when I actually had some readers reading, commenting, and subscribing was the 26th so I officially made May 26th the anniversary date!

I'd like to thank the many readers (old readers, how you been well? And new readers, welcome to this emotional rollercoaster that you have entered or, even, just got off) and friends who supported and gave so much love to this story. I honestly couldn't have kept going without you guys. I kept writing because you, readers, commented and looked forward to the new updates and that's what I love to see and read and it just makes me extremely happy. 

If any old readers are reading this, you may have known about the big fued that went on with this story and myself and it's all in the past, but it still bugs me till this day and I can never forget some of the words people said to me. Anyway, there was no way to take the book down because once it was up, it was up and as of right now, the book remains on there. However, I made more adjustments to it so it should be a little bit better than before. However, I'm not going to keep promoting it and it will be where it stands for just friends and family and I hope you respect the hoice I have made. I'm sure that many of you are probably confuse as to what I'm talking about like "What does she mean "its" still up? Up where?" and I would like to keep it that way just because I don't anymore mishaps.

Anyway on the bright side of things, (I honestly don't what else to talk about) I'll do a small Q&A and if you have any more questions place them down in the comments below, I'll be happy to reply back to your comment!

1) What was your inspiration for writing this story?

I will give you the most honest answer; nothing. Yes, I had no real inspiration for writing this story in the very beginning though. After writing my first fanfic, I was like "What else can I write?" Two months later, I'm in my room after a nice hot shower, eating oreos, and then BAM! I wanted to write about a girl getting bullied by her school and after a couple of chapters, I kind of based some parts after Boys Over Flowers (great drama btw UGH LEE MINHO and KIM BUM are total BABES~~~)

2) Why did you choose BTS and Speed as the main characters?

Hmm, I'm not really sure (Damn, I must be a terrible answer-er for all I have to say is "I don't know"). I believe around the time I wanted to write this was BTS's Skool Luv Affair era (if not, oops). I was also super into BTS, especially, since 2013 was their debut so I've been with them since the beginning.*BONUS* this originally was going to be an EXO fanfic and if you think about it, around the time I wrote this it would have been an OT12 EXO fanfic. HAHA, imagine it Baekhyun as Jin, Sehun as V, Chanyeol as Jimin, etc and I would probably would have split up EXO into EXO-K and M so that EXO-M would be Speed and that Luhan was, probably, going to be Sungmin. Oh yeah, that reminds me! Sungmin was actually not suppose to be a main character. DUNDUNDUUUUUNNNNN! And Speed too! They weren't suppose to be part of the main characters it was just going to be a BTS fanfic. It all started in Chapter 7 when Bomi first met Sungmin, it originally was just going to be a boy trying to flirt with Bomi but I just had to put that Sungmin wanted to hang out. UGH! It still kind of makes me mad because I was so torn between Jin, Taehyung, and Sungmin (mainly, Jin and Sungmin because Taehyung never had a chance to begin with, honestly) and then, I forgot which chapter it was, but then after being saved by Taehyung, she runs away and goes to Sungmin and that's when I buried myself a grave :)

3) Why were Bomi's parents so abusive phyically and verbally?

Once again, I don't know. It was all the work of the OREO, but I made them like that because I wanted to change things up a bit. All stories are cliche and I tried not make my story a cliche, but it didn't turn out well because it's obviously very cliche. Also, I wanted to show that not only people are hurt by one's physical actions, but their words as well. (WOw DEEP. Haha, not really I'm just making up these things on the spot. Why am I being so honest right now?????)

4) Why didn't Bomi just tell the school authorities or the police or someone of high level that could stop the bullying?

As you can tell by Bomi's character, she's a bit stubborn and wanted to try to work it out on her own. We then learned that she couldn't do it by herself and that she needed help. She couldn't trust adults for her parents caused her to believe that trustful adults didn't exist not matter how nice they seem as shown by the nurse becaue Bomi found her annoying.

5) What or who did you base Bomi off of? 

I based Bomi off of me. Just to clarify things, I am okay and I was never suicidal or anything, however, I was bullied but not to the extent that I ever wanted to harm myself. Anyway, a lot of Bomi's attitude is my attitude and the things we don't like about ourselves, and the way we act towards others sometimes. Also some events that happened in this story, I actually experienced myself (I'm not going to mention what those are, but yeah) and Bomi's future goals as well are kind of mine as well. Wherever the road takes me, I'll just follow along is really my career path as of this moment and her proposal and her wedding are my hopes and dreams that I want to happen to me.

 

I can't think of any more question :( these all were some of the main questions that I recieved from some readers. So if you have any more, feel free to drop them below in the comments! (It doesn't even have to be about the story it could be about me)

I shall now conclude this chapter with some BTS and Speed gifs! Thank you once again and please continue to love and support You'll Be Safe in My Arms. 

 Look How much they grown!!!

 UGH I miss Speed so much!! They haven't had a comeback in a while~~~ But I have been keeping updated with through instagram~ 

 Blonde Jin is legit the greatest thing eveeeerrrrrrr!!!