The Past

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flash Back*

"Myung-hee! Wait up" Jongin yelled from behind me. My first time ever escaping the palace. The summer breeze caressed my skin as I ran down the busy market street with Jongin trailing not to far behind.

"How can a warrior in training be so slow?"I giggled as he leaned up against a wall to catch his breathe.

"Why don't you become one then, your definitley fit to be one" He huffed as I scanned the busy street.

"Hmm now let's think how would I do that? The king would never allow it" I sighed before flashing him a small smile.

"But the queen could always knock some sense into him, she always has a way of changing his mind" Jongin smiled as he pushed himself off of the wall. Mother always did seem to have that effect on my father.

"Mabye, but for now let's explore" I laughed as I grabbed his hand and ran down the road leading to the shore. Boats sailed along the rippling water. 

"Myung-hee we can't stay out for too long" Jongin said  as I gazed out at the glistening water.

"Of course we wouldn't want anything bad to happen" a voice came from behind us.

"Yixing" I turned to face the young chinese boy who was leanign up against a tree behind us.

"Leave us alone" I snapped as he began to step towards us.

"You know I'm supposed to protect you" He chuckled as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear before Jongin stepped infront of me.

"I can take care of myself" I scoffed as I stepped away from both of them.

"Obviously" Yixing laughed sarcastically as he pointed at Jongin.

"Yah don't you have better things to do besides bother us" Jongin snapped as he stepped towards Yixing.

"Would you like me to turn both of you into the king for leaving the palace without protection or permission" Yixing smiled devilishly.

"It's only the first time i've actually managed to escape i'm sure you can let it slid this one time" I rolled my eyes as I walked toward the two bickering boys.

"You know I have to proctect you for my cousin" Yixing sighed as he looked away from Jongin.

"I'm starting to wonder if this cousin of yours even exists or your just saying that so you can follow me around" I laughed as Yixing furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't push it Princess, my cousin does exist he just know about you yet  so until he does I have to protect you" He scoffed.

"Well you don't need to as long as I am around" Jongin said territorially making Yixing roll his eyes.

"First of all I can take care of myself an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter