Shaolin

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

"Loved" I whispered again as Myung-hee cupped my cheek with her hand.

"Yes" she sighed as she took a step closer "I loved him"

"But you don't anymore" I sighed breathing in her flowery fresh scent.

"No, I don't" she said as the corners of turned up and she pressed her forehead against mine.

"Then who does you heart belong to your majesty" I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Your majesty" she smiled before looking deep into my eyes "It was hard to see at first who my heart truly belonged to but you proved me wrong in every way-" I cut her off before she could say anymore as my lips crashed on to hers. I stopped and looked down at her her eye's brimmed with tears.

"What's wrong?" I sighed as I cupped her cheek with my hand and wiped away a stray tear which had escaped her eye.

"I bit my tongue" She mumbled as she put her hand up to .

"Sorry" I mumbled as I scrathed the back of my neck.

"Yeah, next time i'm talking can you give me a little bit of a warning" she giggled with tears still came falling from her eyes "It really hurts".

"Sorry" I mumbled again before pulling her into my embrace "Next time I will give you a warning"

"You better" she scoffed as she held on to me.

"You majesty" Assistant Ming whined from outside my chambers. I looked down to see Myung-hee still cuddled into my chest with her hair falling into her face "Your majesty, please" Ming whined again making me a bit irritated with the man. I crawled  out of bed  trying not to disturb Myung-hee and rushed over to the door.

"What?" I said sternly as I ripped the chamber doors open "What is so important that you must disturb my sleep and possibly wake up her majesty?"

"Young master Zitao is gone" Assisant Ming sighed as he handed me the scroll Zitao had left in his chambers. I took one look at the bamboo scroll and knew exactly where Zitao was headed. Shaolin. Every year Zitao would leave for a period of time to go to the Shaolin monastery every year his trips would grow longer but he's been doing it since he was sixteen. My brother and I have always been close yes but there has always been something different about him since he turned sixteen his temper became unmanagable, his strength was unhumanly, and he just left. When he came back after a month he seemed to be more like his usual self but he has never been the same.

"Thankyou Ming, everything fine I know where he is but exactly when did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter