Gifted

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing POV

          There was a day when I believed Iwould remain alone traveling the world aimlessly. I beleved my life became without a purpose and it was all my own fault. It was my fault I was cursed with such a gift my parents couldn't even tell our other relatives. To see someone destiny is one thing but for other to know of that ability in which you posess is another. All my life I have been warned to never inform anyone of this ability in which I posess. In an instant some one could turn on me and use me to their own devices. For their own sick selfish and greedy wants. There has been one person who has every known of my ability, not Luhan, or Tao even but the king who lead our sworn enemies. He was the shah in which tore me away from my princess.

"You are special you know" the king sighed as I bowed before him. The first time I had ever set foot out of my homeland, I had been sent into enemy territory.

"Beg your pardon but I do not know of what you mean your majesty?"  raised my head to look up at the king who looked down upon me with a softened gaze.

"There hasn't been someone else like you and I in over a thousand years, let alone two in the same era" he chuckled slightly which made me all the more confused with his riddles.

"Your majesty, what do you mean someone like you and I?" I sighed in frustration as he smiled a bit.

"You are a  seeker like myself" he sighed in relief as if he had been searching for me since the beginning of time.

"I don't know what you're speaking of your majesty" I mumbled wondering how on earth he knew. There was only supposed to be one person with such a gift every thousand years i've read about it i'm sure of it.

"My son do not play stupid with me. I saw it through your memories." I glanced up astonished as to what the man before me was saying if we are seekers how could he have looked through my memories yet I can only see the future "Iknow what your thinking how could I have seen the past but thats the thing you are the opposite seeker. Every thousand years there is two seekers blessed onto this earth. One who may see the future and one who may see the past. Do not worry for I am not trying to use you in any way but I have one request of you."

"What is that request your majesty?" I saw the small fire gleaming in his eyes.

"Protect my daughters" that was his one request. That was the request which changed my life more than anything.

"I will to the best of my abilities but in return you must never speak of my gift to another living soul." I challenged as he nodded.

"You have my word" he smiled gently before the princesses whom I had just promised to protect entered they were both younger than me but something was odd with the youngest of the two.

"These are my daughters Princess Myunghee and our youngest Princess Gaeul"he indtroduced as I stared at the youngest heavely concentrated on trying to find some sort of sign from her but there was none. She was the first and only person I couldn't see their future.

"Daughters this is Yixing a Prince of the Chinese court" he smiled as Myunghee bowed with a very mature stance yet the youngest just furrowed her eyebrows before looking at me with her scrutinizing gaze.

"Pleasure to make your aquaintance Prince" Myunghee greeted before nuging her younger sister a bit.

"Gaeul" her mothers voice filled the room as she entered the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter