Night

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gaeul POV

"It was a b-boy" I stumbled over my words gripping on to the arm of the chair. My fathers second wife had givin birth to a healthy baby boy named Jongdae.

"Yes, and he will be the king of korea when father passes" Myunghee sighed as I shook my head.

"There is no way I will let that wenches son rule our beloed country." I snapped. Was I angry no try more towards furious. With that half brother of mine taking the throne Sohee's faction of the government would gain more over our mothers meaning everything would most likely become corrupt.

"It is not our country it is abamama's" she said respectively but I could see the sadness in her eyes. all she ever tried to do was help our father rule the country during the time in which there was no heir yet got shoved out of the palace and forced into this marriage. Not that her marriage is bad but I never really recovered from watching her basically starve herself in revolt of fathers decision and do everything in her power to change his mind. Myunghee had no intention of marrying the emporer hence she fought her hardest to get out of it but father had no intention on changing his mind  though, she was going to marry him and that was that.

"What else did she write?"I sighed as she looked back to the letter.

"Wondering how you are and when you will be ready to come back for a prince consort selection." she chuckle and looked up at me but I couldn't look her in the eye knowing I had my heart set on Yixing and wish to never go back. "You really love him don't you?" she chuckled taking me off guard.

"What?" I scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Yixing, you are in love with him again aren't you" I threw my hand over .

"Yah, what if someone hears you?" I whispered as she bust out laughing and removed my hand from .

"Like who?" she smirked as I felt my cheeks flush deep red remembering Yixing and I's secret kiss in the library.

"Father expects me to marry Sehun and I can't every time I run in to him  that's all he wants to talk about. I can't marry him. Sehun doesn't respect women at all even when we were little he treated me as if I were his property." I felt my eye begin to water. I couldn't help it though all I wanted to do is be with Yixing and not spend the rest of my life as a slave.

"Gaeul" she mumbled my name and reached for my hand but I pulled it away.

"You were right unnie" I bust out into hepless sobs as she grabbed both of my hands.

"What do you mean?" she sighed rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

"Before you got married you told me  that I would never realize ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter