Let's Test Our Match Making Skills

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myunghee POV

"What do you mean Yixing is to be married?" I raised an eyebrow while leaning back into my seat across from Luhan in his study as he rubbed his temples.

"It's not that he is getting married the court is just preesing the matter that he should get married" Luhan sighed as I nodded. Yixing is part of the royal family so I guess it's only right for him to be married soon.

"Have you aked him about his thoughts on the subject?" I inquired as he just shrugged.

"Yixings, never really been one to talk about girls let alone talk about girls in which he has a liking to. I have no idea how I would even talk to him about it" he let out yet anothe dejected sigh as he rolled a scroll back up and set it to the side after stamping it with the royal seal.

"Well the how about we ask small questions about his thought at dinner withoutactually coming out and stating why?" I smiled causing him to relax a bit.

"That's a good idea actually" he smiled before his eyes grew wider "I never told you of my plan did I?"

"The one we discussed the other day at the pavillion?" I thought back to the other day and how happy Gaeul looked.

"Yes" he smiled a slight twinkle present in his eyes.

"No you didn't why?"

"Because this plan would be like killing two bird with one stone. The gist of it is hat we make Gaeul and Yixing fall for one another hence they will get married getting rid of this discussion within the court and she will no longer have feelings for Tao" Luhan beamed as if he just discovered the best thing on earth.

"I discussed a similar situation with Tao the other day as well. It could work I mean they're obviously compatible with each other" I smiled as he chuckled.

"When should we set our plan in motion?"

"Tonight at dinner and for me before dinner. I take care of Gaeul you deal with Yixing. I'm thinking I'll ask my dear sister a few questions before dinner just to get an I dea on how we should approach this because they may not like us medling in their buisness like this" I mumbled thinking of my sister if she ever found out about Luhan and I's match making ways behind her back.

"All we have to do is be discrete not to mention there's also a wedding which is soon approaching us as well which I know Zitao is anxiously awaiting for" Luhan said in a matter of fact tone as if he was the master of all secret plans.

"I'm just saying. About the wedding though maybe we can put a little twist on it this time, every man having to bring a date." I smiled realizing it was actually almost genius because Gaeul would then almost positively be asked by Yixing as his date. Not to mention Yixing already has little to none female acquaintances in which he can ask due to his constant traveling and Gaeul has no male confidants here besides two males which are spoken for.

"I never thought of that" he pondered on the idea before his face brightened up "That's actually brilliant. They would sort of feel obliged to go with one another now wouldn't they?"

"Exactly" I smiled as he held my hand "I should probably take a small trip to my sisters chambers. We can announce this at dinner."

"Alright" he sighed before reaching for my other hand "What did I do to have such an intelligent wife ?" a smiled tugging at the corner of his lips.

"You spoke with my father" I chuckled as his face dropped.

"Don't you see it?" he sighed gazing away from me what.

"What?" I mumbled as he reverted his gaze back to me.

"The perfect moment drifting away due to my intelligent wifes lack of romance" he chuckled as my face scrunched up. I should've known he was going to say something like this.

"Such a girl" I chuckled as he scowled "Well your majesty, this intelligent not to mention lacking of romance wife is going to take her leave"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter