Memories

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung-hee POV

"So how was it?" Luhan sighed as he looked down at his hands.

*silence*

"Myung-hee.." he mumbled while looking at me "Why are you crying?" he said frantically.

"What?" I mumbled before touching my damp cheek "I don't know.. Your speech was great" I sniffled as I wiped my cheeks. His speech really was that great. It brought tears to my eyes without me even knowing.

"Really" he sighed in relief.

"Yes" I smiled meekly as I wiped the last tear off my cheek.

"Good, I heard your opinion was the best on these kinds of matters from you sister" he smiled before the door of the room opened with a row of kitchen servants entering.

"You majesty's we have your dinner prepared, Is there anything else we can assist you with?" The older man said with his head bowed.

"No you may leave" Luhan smiled as the man and other servant exited the room.

"What is this?" I looked to Luhan before looking at the foreing chinese cuisine.

"Xiao long bao, Its good try it" He smiled as he shoved one of the dumplings in his mouth. I picked up the set of chop sticks and lifted one of the hot dumplings to my mouth. It looked alright but tasted amazing so great that I began speaking korean.

"Masisseoyo" I beamed as I chewed.

"What?" Luhan raised an eyebrow as he wiped his mouth.

"It's delicious" I laughed as I picked up another dumpling. The rest of dinner was silent until we both finished dinner.

"You know my family never ate dinner together" Luhan said as he looked over to me who was sitting beside him "Eating as a family at your house was the first time Xue-wu, Zitao, and I have eaten together"

"Why?" I questioned.

"My father was never really loving, he only ate dinner with my mother" He sighed "He was always like that but after mom died he shut us all out completely especially Xue-wu".

"Excuse me for inquiring, but how did your mom die" I asked as he looked up at me.

"She died in child birth with Xue-wu" he said blankly as he looked down to his hands "My father used to say that Xue-wu was bad luck and he wanted nothing to do with her, since first she's a girl and second his thoughts were always on my mother."

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled in regret "I shouldn't have b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter