What Is Going On

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myunghee POV

     I sat down on the silk sheets of the bed. Although I knew this was bound to happen it still didn't seem real to me. Despite my feelings though I have no choice but to go through with the bridal night ceremony. It is my duty to the emperor but my heart keeps getting in the way. Trust me if I could leave my heart out of this I would. The room seemed cold with my thoughts running wild. Especially with my promise to Jongin.

"I'm sorry Jongin, I have failed you. After tonight I will no longer be your woman, I will be the empress" I sighed as I looked up at the stars somehow wishing he would come to save me as he used to when we were children. The sound of footsteps began to echo in the hall way approaching my chamber. "Forgive me"  I mumbled before straightning my posture. Hopefully Luhan will never see through my facade. The chamber door opened slowly revealing Luhans slender figure.

"Have you been waiting long?" he said awkwardly as he stepped into the room.

"No, Your majesty" I said as I looked up at him who was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I'm going to bed" he mumbled before crwaling onto the bed lying next to me. Was he really going to avoid this as well "Don't worry about the bridal night, I can wait until you feel it's okay" he sighed as he stared up st the ceiling.

"It's alright you know" I mumbled as I stared at the ceiling as well.

"What?" He said suprise before he turned to look at me.

"I won't hate you if we go through with it tonight. It's your duty as well as mine. Your the emperor the last thing you need to be worrying about is this, considering you'll be faced with worse things to focus your time on" I said as I turned to face the shocked boy.

"Are you sure?" He sighed as he looked over to me with a sorry expression.

"Yes, don't worry about me" I smiled reassuringly as he sat up from the bed. He scooted closer to me, suddenly I felt paralyzed. This was how it was meant to be I guess. Something about this moment seemed destined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vun8ZhXIuyA&index=23&list=RDcQk6dREyuCs(Listen :3)

"I'm sorry Myung-hee" Luhan whispered into my ear before he began to slip the white silk robe off of my shoulderand lean my body down onto the red silk comforter of the bed. There was no going back now.

"Don't be" I leaned foward and whispered back into his ear as he began to lift the white silk gown off of my body. Luhan was not force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter