Loved

When Differences Collide (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myung-hee POV

        As I kneeled down to face Jongin I could feel the tension on my heart tighten. Why didn't he just head back to Korea? Why didn't he let me know he was still alive? I waited a year for him and believed he was dead. 

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and I knew it was not for all of us, it was for me. I could read the expression on his face like a book. It was the face he had when he was guilty. The face he made when he knew he had done wrong and worst of all it was towards me. He had done wrong towards me. I felt sympathy as I looked down at the man I love sitting behind bars but after I realized that he was not apoligizing to anyone else in the room but me I felt a surge of anger rush over my body. I had to leave, I felt betrayl and that is one thing I have never felt from anyone but my father. As I began to stand up from the floor of the cold prison I felt Jongin slip a peice of paper into my sleve. What ever it was I knew it would not be good. I bid farwell to Luhan and Zitao and left the prison. I immediatley ran to my chambers. The fresh air brushed against my skin as I ran up the stone stairs of the palace. I ran into my chambers and locked the door behind me.Leaning against the wall I  began to remove the paper from my sleeve and unfold it. His handwriting was still the same and as sloppy as ever.

Myung-hee, I know you probably have a million thoughts running through your head right now and i'm sorry for that but I couldn't live like a royal. I'm sorry, I just had to escape but when I realized my selfishness I was already to late. I snuck into the palace to see you but instead I heard you were engaged. When I found out it was to the emperor of China I just couldn't stand it, so I planned to kill him for taking you and my father both away from me but I couldn't even do that and now look what it has done to you. Forgiveness, I hope you can spare me it but even I know i'm not that deserving of it. I do love you Myung-hee, Which is why I need to know if you will leave with me. Meet me in the prison at ten if you will.

Forever waiting, 

Jongin

      "Your majesty, please unlock the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter