09 Unwanted

Bittersweet Heart
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Done," Doojoon takes off his headphone. "We're done for today!"
 
He does a high five with Junhyung. We're just done the recording the new song for our new mini album. It's our second recording.
 
I take off my headphone and sigh for no reason.
 
Another week has passed since the last time I talked with Sora. I've been trying to distract myself from thinking about her with works: recording, dance practicing, meeting, and more.
 
That night I remember that Sora took care of my wound. But then I think it's just a dream. I must be really messed up that night but I really hope that it's real.
 
I kissed her in my dream. It felt different though. I don't know why.
 
The morning I woke up, there was no one. Hyunseung told me that he was the one who put the bandage due to my wound.
 
He demanded an explanation about what happened that made me bleeding. With biggest hesitation, I told all members about me and Sora, about she asked me to move on from our past.
 
Junhyung told me to let her be alone for a while. She is stressed out enough with her works and maybe she just need my support for her works.
 
But this is too long. Sora has been avoiding me again after that night and this time it's more obvious.
 
She looks away immediately everytime our eyes meet. She doesn't want to sit beside me. She doesn't want to talk to me. She always stand at least two metres away from me.
 
I glance at her. She is sitting on a chair, checking the pictures she took when we're doing the recording; Mina has an exam today so Sora will accompany us for today.
 
I was thinking to talk to her when Gikwang walks pass me, approaching Sora with his usual charming smile.
 
I clench my fists. Maybe Sora doesn't want to talk to me. Maybe she will say something to Gikwang. Maybe I need to ask Gikwang's help.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
When Yoseob told us about his conversation with Sora, I felt really sorry for them. They were a really great couple, despite the fact that I'm still in love with Sora. I can't believe that they really break up now.
 
The discussion about their relationship keeps rising between their fans, causing our manager to tell us to convince the fans to keep calm because of the wrong issue.
 
The problem is we know it's not only an issue. It is a fact.
 
I don't know how long Yoseob and Sora can hide this fact. Looks like the curiosity keeps increasing day by day.
 
I take off my headphone and walk to Sora. She is checking the pictures in her camera like usual.
 
"Hey," I greet her as she looks up. I pull a chair close to her and sit quietly.
 
She looks a little bit and there are dark circles under her eyes. She doesn't take care of herself, does she?
 
"Did you sleep well last night?" I tilt my head, worrying her condition. What if she will collapse again?
 
"I'm alright," she focuses to the camera again. "I'm not overworking."
 
She's right. Compared to the weeks before, Sora is actually staying more often in her room. But she never agreed for our dinner invitation. Since I know this is really hard for her, I'm always be the one to visit her room after dinner.
 
I spend every night in her room, accompanying her for nothing. She rest herself on the sofa, reading books, or just doing nothing with her notebook.
 
I've asked her whether if she needed something or wanted to talk about something but she kept telling me that she didn't want to think about anything other than works.
 
The last time she visited our room is when the night she had the dinner with us and Bomi. That night, I woke up because of Hyunseung's loud voices. He told me that Yoseob's fist was bleeding.
 
When I went to check on Yoseob, Bomi stormed out from his room with blushed cheeks. She excused herself, murmuring that her friends have arrived to pick her so I bid her goodbye.
 
Did something happen between Yoseob and Bomi?
 
I pat her head gently, "Then promise me something."
 
She frowns, waiting for my continuation.
 
"CUBE Entertainment will held a small party on White Day. Actually, it's more like a party to welcome the new trainees," I explain. "I want you to come."
 
Before she even could reject the invitation, I quickly add, "You must come. For me. For BEAST."
 
She turns off her camera and sighs, "March 14th."
 
I smile; she agrees.
 
I can't wait till the White Day.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Once again, I lock myself in my room tonight. I don't want to see Yoseob unless it's a necessary.
 
I still can't believe he kissed Bomi last night and act as if nothing happened between him and Bomi. Well, good enough, I haven't seen Bomi this week. They don't have any schedule of training until next week.
 
Come to think of it, the party that Gikwang mentioned this evening, he said it's a party to welcome the new trainees.
 
Bomi will be there, right?
 
Geez. I'm not sure I can hide my jealousy in front of her and Yoseob.
 
My phone vibrates and I know it's from Gikwang. Since that night, Yoseob stopped his phone calls and text messages to me. We barely talk when we meet each other.
 
"The party theme is white. Prepare your white dress. ^^"
 
White, eh?
 
I take a deep breath and look at the white scarf, folded neatly on my bed. It's the scarf Yoseob gave to me last year and I still keep it.
 
I did ask him to move on but I don't know he really did that so quick. The scene of him and Bomi kissing makes the jealousy strikes again.
 
I shake my head quickly and return my gaze to the screen of my notebook. I check my Twitter account and I sigh once I read the tweets that mentioned me.
 
B2UTIES keep asking me to confirm my relationship with Yoseob. Yoseob doesn't say anything about it, neither do I.
 
I've assigned Mina for the next week documentation because I need to work on my research project. A part of me feels relieved that I don't need to see Yoseob or Bomi for at least next week.
 
Somehow I'm regretting the fact that I have agreed to continue the contract as their personal photographer for a year again.
 
I never thought this condition will become this worse when I signed the contract with Mina when I returned from Paris three weeks ago.
 
I scroll the web page and stop when I read the tweets which mentioned Yoseob and Bomi.
 
"Yoseob Oppa and the new trainee of CUBE Entertainment. They look cute!"
 
"YoBo! Yoseob and Bomi!"
 
"CUBE said that Yoseob Oppa will do a duet song with Bomi, the new trainee!"
 
I hit the close button, forced by the unwanted feeling to read more about Yoseob and Bomi. Even B2UTIES are happy for them.
 
The news about six new trainees who will start their debut soon has been spreading around the internet, causing new community as their fans because CUBE Entertainment has published their profiles on their official web.
 
"Kim Sora," I murmur to myself, "you're only Yoseob's little sister."

Photobucket