05 Unbelieveable

Bittersweet Heart
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I was thinking of talking with Sora since I need to leave in two hours. The moment I open the door and look at the direction of Sora's room, I freeze on my stand.
 
Gikwang is cupping Sora's face with both of his hands while Sora is looking at his face directly.
 
What is this scene?
 
Both of them notice my presence; Sora looks at me with wide eyes.
 
"Yoseob," Gikwang lets go of Sora's cheeks and turns to see me.
 
I can feel the anger and jealousy fill my hear in a second.
 
She broke up with me yesterday without even listened to me for a word and now she is with Gikwang, enjoying the sweet moment together.
 
This is so unbelievable.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Geez. This is not the time to add another misunderstanding scene in my life.
 
But looks like Yoseob has his own assumption now, looking at me and Gikwang together right in front of my room in the morning. I don't even want to know what he is thinking now due to my headache.
 
Without any warning, Yoseob grabs my wrist and drags me to the door, forcing me to step inside into their apartment.
 
"W-wait!" I try to prevent myself from being dragged by him. It makes my wrist feels really hurt because of his power. "What are you doing?"
 
"We need to talk," he hisses, still trying to pull me inside. "Now."
 
I clench my fists, trying to stand still but it's useless. I have no power against him.
 
"Stop," I murmur when he already dragged me to the main room, heading to his room. "Stop. It's hurt."
 
But he doesn't hear me. He pulls me on my wrist yet I keep pulling away from him.
 
Suddenly Gikwang tosses Yoseob's hand away as he pulls me close to his chest, "Stop it, Yoseob."
 
Yoseob stops and turns to look at Gikwang with disbelieveness. He frowns, "Don't interfere with me now, Gikwang."
 
"I'm not interfering," Gikwang sighs. "You're hurting her."
 
This is so not good. This is the last thing I want to see. I don't want Yoseob start to pick a fight with Gikwang.
 
"Stop it," I stop Yoseob from stepping closer to Gikwang, standing right in front of Gikwang. "Please. I don't want to argue again."
 
"So you choose Gikwang over me?" Yoseob asks with dangerous tone.
 
Why is he bringing that kind of question? Why is he being so emotional all of a sudden?
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I know I should have let they talk, but looking at Sora's expression, I know she's hurting when Yoseob pulled her; but then Yoseob didn't realize it.
 
I know they love each other. Their relationship is not a coincidental moment. They have been through many obstacles till now and I don't understand why Sora broke up with Yoseob.
 
"So you choose Gikwang over me?" Yoseob's question makes my heart to skip a beat.
 
I frown. Why is he asking this question? I'm sure Sora's heart is aching right now, asked by Yoseob, the one and only person she loves.
 
"Don't start," Sora replies with monotone.
 
"Then let's talk," Yoseob steps forward again to grab Sora's hand.
 
As if it's a reflex, I reach out to hold Sora's hand, pulling her backwards so Yoseob can't reach her. I sigh, knowing that Yoseob is looking at me with anger.
 
Before we could even say a word to each other, Doojoon and Junhyung just woke up because of our loud noises. They look at us with confused expressions.
 
"What happened?" Doojoon asks with caution.
 
"I need to talk with Sora," Yoseob messes his hair. "Alone."
 
Doojoon and Junhyung exchange looks. They know that something must be happened between them last night; Yoseob's face showed everything.
 
"I need to go," Sora rubs her temple slowly. "I have a meeting."
 
"After we talk," Yoseob quickly pulls Sora to his room; I don't have time to react this time.
 
Yoseob drags Sora into his room and slams the door until it closes.
 
I rush to the door, trying to open it but I can't. Yoseob locks the door.
 
Aish, what is he trying to do?
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I don't understand why Gikwang did that. Didn't he try to help me with Sora? Don't tell me his feeling towards Sora hasn't change.
 
"Please, I really need to attend a meeting," Sora pulls her hand from me and reaches out her hand, trying to open the door.
 
I don't know what is happening inside me but my anger and jealousy cloud over my brain. I let myself do whatever I want to do; I want Sora to pull back her words last night.
 
I cup her left cheek with my right hand and crash my lips on hers.
 
She tries to struggle for seconds as she clutches on my shirt. I close my eyes, letting myself to taste her sweet lips roughly.
 
I never kissed her like this before. This is the first time I kiss her this way. And this is the first time she tries to stop me from kissing her.
 
"Stop!" she pushes me away. Sora steps back; her cheeks are blushing madly while she tries to hide it with her hands.
 
I step closer to her while she keeps stepping backwards until her back meets the locked door. I slam my palms on the door, trapping her between my arms.
 
She closes her eyes; she is scared of me.
 
What have I done? Why is she scared of me? Why?
 
I lean closer to her and kiss the left side of her neck, letting myself to inhale her sweet scene slowly.
 
I can feel she flinches a little because of my breathe on her bare skin. I keep kissing her neck, moving my hand around her waist as I pull her closer to me.
 
"Please, stop," she pushes me away again.
 
I've lost control over myself.
 
I love Sora. More than everything. More than what I want to say to her.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm going to explode if I keep letting him kiss me like this. My heart was shocked enough when he kissed me on the lips, as if he was trying to say something with the kiss.
 
His kisses on my neck are the signs of his desire to be with me. I know. I know it.
 
But I don't want to admit it.
 
Focusing all my strength on my arms, I push him away, "Please, stop."
 
He looks at me, catching his own breathe. He is blushing as well; I think my face is burning crazily right now. My headache is another big trouble for me.
 
"Why?" he murmurs. "Why did you say that last night?"
 
I take a deep breath, trying to fight back the pain because of the headache and say, "You're the one who kept bringing the topic. I was only giving you what you wanted."
 
"I didn't want to break up with you," his words make my heart to skip a beat. "I don't want to and I will never want to."
 
Sora, stay still. You're not going to forget the whole month fighting with him.
 
"Sora," Yoseob looks at me with really sad eyes, "I love you."
 
My heart sinks.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"He locks the door," Junhyung sighs and turns to me. "Maybe we really need to let them alone. They don't look really good."
 
"Sora has a meeting," I look at the clock. It's almost 7 now. "And she is not in her perfect health for now."
 
"What happened?" Doojoon looks at me with serious expression. "This is the first time I saw Yoseob like this."
 
He's right. None of us ever seen him like this before; enraged by his emotion and snapped a girl with piercing tones.
 
"They...," I hesitate for seconds, "...broke up."
 
"WHAT?!" Both Doojoon and Junhyung react in unison.
 
"Last night," I take a glance at Yoseob's door. "I don't know why though."
 
"This is so not good," Junhyung leans to the sofa. "If they don't fix it, if the fans find out about this..."
 
I gasp.
 
What if their fans find out about their broken relationship? It will be a really big mess between Yoseob's fans and Sora's fans.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Yoseob steps closer to me. He leans and kisses my left cheek gently, giving me a really comfortable feeling.
 
I love him. There is no doubt about it.
 
But I don't want to fight with him anymore. I have enough already. And I don't want to make another wrong decision by holding still my feeling and making us suffer more and more.
 
"Don't," I push him away with my hands on his chest. "We're not lovers anymore."
 
My head aches again. This time it's more painful than before. I take a glance at the clock on the wall; it's almost 7.10 now.
 
Geez. I'm sure I left my room around 6.45 because I need around 15 minutes to reach the university building. The meeting is within 20 minutes and I'm stuck with Yoseob.
 
Without waiting for his respond, I open the door after unlocked it, leaving his room quickly. I need to attend the meeting; it's an important meeting.
 
I see Gikwang, Doojoon, and Junhyung are sitting on the sofa. They look up to me when I storm out of Yoseob's room. Gikwang stands up in flash and approaches me.
 
"Are you alright?" he stands in front of me, examining my expression. Maybe he thinks I cry because of Yoseob.
 
"I'm fine," I answer, closing my eyes because of the headache. "I really need to go now."
 
"Sora," Yoseob catches up with me. I turn slightly to look at his sad expression. "Please. Give me another chance. Please."
 
I close my ears with both of my hands, hoping that I can stop listening to his words. Please, Yoseob, don't make my heart wavers.
 
"Yoseob, not now," I hear Gikwang tries to defend me. "She needs to work."
 
"She is working too hard," Yoseob sighs with frustration. "I just want to talk with her."
 
"She is ill, Yoseob," Gikwang blurts out. "Looks like you've been drifted away by your emotion that you don't even realize that you're actually hurting her more like this."
 
I blink.
 
Gikwang knows.
 
"Enough," I touch Gikwang's shoulder slightly, giving him a sign to stop because he can make the situation worse.
 
"Sora, you're pale," Doojoon looks worried. "I think you need to take a rest for today."
 
"I can't," I reply simply. "Today is an important meeting. Excuse me."
 
I turn quickly to the door but then I feel like my head is spinning around. I lose my balance, falling aside to Gikwang.
 
He catches me in his arms; that was the last thing I remember before I pass out.

Photobucket