10 Uncontrollable

Bittersweet Heart
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Yoseob Oppa," Bomi calls my name.
 
We're just done with our training for today with the new trainees. I haven't seen Sora in this week. Mina takes over the documentation while Sora is working for her research project.
 
"Well, you know, I...," Bomi plays with her fingers, looking extremely nervous for no reason. She looks at her fingers with blushed cheeks.
 
I tilt my head, waiting for her to continue.
 
"Tonight is the party to welcome us, the new trainees," she chirps happily. "You will come tonight, right?"
 
I force a smile; it's not polite to answer it with gloomy face even though I don't have any reason to smile. I've became an anti-social for weeks and I don't have any intention to recover soon.
 
Even though our fans keep asking for our relationship, even though B2UTIES have been talking about me and Bomi, I hold everything inside.
 
I don't want to make any decision for now. I just want let it flow until I can talk again with Sora.
 
"Yes, of course I will come," I answer and her lips immediately blossom into a smile.
 
"I will see you tonight then!" she smiles brightly. She bows and then catches up with her friends.
 
"Looks like you get along with Bomi," Junhyung approaches me. His eyes are locked on Bomi.
 
I frown. Is he thinking that I have a feeling towards Bomi?
 
"Sora will be at the party tonight," he turns to look at me. "I really hope nothing bad will happen tonight."
 
There is a slight warning hint in his words. I know he is afraid that there will be issues after tonight's party, considering that we will appear together with other artists of CUBE Entertainment even though this party is not opened for public.
 
"I hope so," I murmur to myself.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I check my phone. It's already 5.30 PM now. The party will start on 6.30 PM.
 
I just returned from the meeting about another research project. I will be working on a new project soon and it's bigger than the one I'm working on.
 
I've told Gikwang that I will go the party by myself since I will be a little late due to my schedule. I prepare myself as fast as possible to the party.
 
To be honest, I don't want to attend the party. I don't want to see Yoseob and Bomi. Reading the article about them in the internet is more than enough to make my heart breaks.
 
I sigh heavily while I'm waiting for a taxi. I will see them, whether I want it or not.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
The party has officially started after the President gave his opening speech. All artists, trainees, and staffs of CUBE Entertainment gather together in the party hall, celebrating and welcoming the new trainees.
 
I look around, trying to find Sora in the crowd. Actually, she is invited to this party, whether I asked her or not, because she is one of the staffs who works for BEAST.
 
She has texted me that she is on her way here after a meeting.
 
When I see a girl just stepped in the hall, I stun by the beauty.
 
It's Sora. She is wearing a beautiful white dress. She looked around, trying to find someone she knows before her eyes meet mine.
 
Her lips form into a curve as she steps closer to me.
 
"I'm sorry," she stops right in front of me. "Where are the others?"
 
My heart is beating really fast now. I know she is beautiful. The last time I saw her wearing a dress is at her birthday party.
 
"Ah," I try to return my senses back, "they are talking with the President."
 
"I see," she responds calmly.
 
I look at her without blinking, admiring her beauty. She doesn't use any make ups except face powder and peach lip gloss but they are more than enough to make her the most beautiful girl in my sight.
 
The music has changed into waltz music. I look at the middle of the hall. Some guests have joined the waltz dance. I can see Hyuna is dancing with our manager while Doojoon is dancing with Gayoon.
 
"Well, Sora," I offer my hand to her with a smile, "do you want to have a dance with me?"
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I leave the other members once the speech is done. I step up the stairs, reaching the second floor to be alone. I stand on the balcony, not even bothering to join the party.
 
I'm not in the mood for a party. I just came here because I don't want people to have their own assumptions about me.
 
There is nobody upstairs since they are enjoying the party. I've been here before for new year's eve party so I know the balcony is a good place to be alone.
 
When the music switches into waltz, I turn around and watch the party from up here, looking around to find Sora.
 
She is here. She is dancing with Gikwang. They hold each other hand in hand while facing toward each other really close.
 
The jealousy feeling strikes again.
 
I step down the stairs quickly, approaching both of them in silence. I know I'm acting like a fool but then I remember that in front of public, I'm still Sora's boyfriend, right?
 
"Excuse me," I tap Gikwang's shoulder lightly as they stop their dance steps. "Can I have this dance?"
 
I can see Sora's eyes widen when she looks me. Gikwang looks at her for seconds, waiting for her reaction but she doesn't say anything.
 
"Well," Gikwang steps back with hesitation, "I guess."
 
He nods slightly to Sora. Gikwang turns around and asks a staff to dance with him.
 
I offer my hand to Sora. She doesn't take it immediately. She hesitates for seconds but then she takes it without any expression.
 
I sigh, "You can't use that face when you're dancing."
 
I hold her hand firmly and pull her out from the dance crowd in silence. She follows me with small steps. I led her to the stairs before we finally stop at the balcony, where I watched her from upstairs before.
 
I take both of her hands, placing them on my shoulders while I circle my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.
 
She holds my shoulders slightly so I can't lean any closer to her.
 
Sora looks really beautiful today. She wears a white strapless dress, exposing her delicate shoulders. She doesn't use any perfume as usual but I can smell her sweet scent.
 
Finally, I'm with her again. Only two of us.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I don't want to be alone with Yoseob but I couldn't do anything unusual if I don't want to attract people's attention on us.
 
I follow Yoseob to the balcony and, for my surprise, the second floor of this building is indeed a romantic place. I can see beautiful night view from the balcony.
 
Yoseob takes both of my hands and puts them on his shoulder. He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
 
I hold on firmly on his shoulders, preventing him to get any closer to me. I can feel my cheeks start to blush again as my heart beats out of my control.
 
Yoseob looks really handsome tonight with his white tuxedo. Even though I've seen him in tuxedos because of his stage performances, he never failed to amaze me with his handsome and charming appearance with tuxedo.
 
"Sora," he lifts my chin with his finger while his other hand is still holding on my waist. "Do you miss me?"
 
My heart skips a beat because of his question. But then the scene of Yoseob and Bomi together crosses my mind again.
 
"No," I bite my bottom lip. "I don't miss you and I'm not going to miss you."
 
"Really?" he raises his eyebrow as his fingers are trailing my long hair. "Your face doesn't say so."
 
My face is burning now. Yoseob tucks my hair behind my ear, kissing the edge of my hair. He moves closer and closer until his lips reach my left cheek.
 
I flinch a little when I feel his warm breathe on my skin. His kiss is still the same, soft and comforting.
 
Ugh, Sora, you're only his little sister now! Remember that!
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I can't help myself from getting closer to her. I want to hold her. I want to be with her.
 
I kiss her cheek gently, inhaling her sweet scent deeply. The scent that always drive me crazy and remind me that I love her.
 
Her cheeks are blushing madly and it's kind of amusing me when she denied the fact that she misses me.
 
"Stop it," Sora pushes me away slightly. Her face is still burning. I bet her heart is beating uncontrollably now.
 
Because I can't control myself too right now.
 
She turns away, ready to leave me but I stop her. I grab her right wrist with my right hand as I circle my left arm around her waist. I hug her tighter, burying my face on her hair.
 
"I miss you," I whisper slowly.
 
I move down my lips and start to shower her neck with small kisses. I can feel she clenches her fist but she can't stop me; I guess she just lost her power to stop me.
 
I release my grip on her wrist. I trail her collarbone, making her to shiver because of my cold fingers. I stop both my kisses and my fingers when I touch the pendant of her necklace.
 
It's my birthday gift for her, the pendantof our initials: YS.
 
"And you told me to move on?" I chuckle sarcastically, touching the pendantwith a happy smile. I know she is still thinking of me if she still wears this necklace.
 
Suddenly she struggles from my hug and turns her body, facing me with blushed cheeks.
 
Before she could say a word, Bomi just stepped upstairs. She stops immediately when she sees us standing face to face.
 
"Ah, Yoseob Oppa, Sora Unnie!" she greets us with excitement. "I thought there was no one up here!"
 
Aish. Not now, Bomi.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I lost my senses the moment Yoseob started to kiss me. It always happen to me and that is the main reason I don't want to be alone with him; he can make my heart waver just with one kiss.
 
When he mentioned the pendant and stopped the kisses, I get my senses back and pull away from him. I was trying to catch my breath when Bomi greets us cheerfully.
 
She is wearing a beautiful white dress with ribbon around her waist. Bomi wears a white tiara on her head, making her looks like a princess.
 
"Do I disturb you two?" Bomi looks apologetic. "I'm sorry!"
 
Suddenly I remember the kiss Yoseob and Bomi shared. I can see Bomi is blushing when her eyes meet Yoseob's.
 
I take a deep breath and then I take off the necklace.
 
"H-hey...," Yoseob can't hide the hint of surprise. I am actually surprised because of what I'm doing as well.
 
"Bomi," I take her hand and put the necklace on her hand. "It's for you."
 
"Eh?" Bomi blinks.
 
I walk pass her. I want to leave as soon as possible.
 
"Wait, Sora," Yoseob grabs my hand quickly. "Why did you give it away? It's your birthday present!"
 
"Because she deserves it better than me now," I toss away his hand as a single tear rolls down on my cheek.
 
"What do you mean?" Yoseob frowns with confusion.
 
How could he ask it? He kissed Bomi!
 
"Ask Bomi. Ask yourself," I hiss and rush to the stairs. I know he won't do anything stupid if I'm downstairs because people will notice something strange.
 
"Sora?"
 
I turn and see Gikwang is holding a glass of grape juice. He puts down the glass and approaches me with worried expression.
 
"Are you alright?" he touches my cheek. "Did you just cry?"
 
I hold my breath, trying to prevent my tears from falling. I shake my head and leave him. I step out from the building, trying to find a quiet place for myself.
 
"Sora," Gikwang follows me outside. He cups my face with his hands, looking at me with gentle eyes.
 
I can't hold the tears anymore. I clutch his tuxedo and start to cry.
 
Why does it feel really hurt to see Yoseob and Bomi?
 
Why does it must feel this way?

Why did we even break up on the first place?

I'm cursing myself for everything now.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket