11 Over

Bittersweet Heart
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I was looking around for Sora after I finished the dance with one of the staffs. Strangely enough, she was nowhere to be found.
 
After a while, I see her stepping down the stairs from second floor. So she was upstairs, that's why I didn't find her before.
 
"Sora?" I call her name.
 
Once she turns to look at me, I can see that she just wiped away her tears. I quickly put down my glass and approach her, worrying about what happened.
 
"Are you alright?" I touch her cheek. "Did you just cry?"
 
She shakes her head quickly and walks pass me. She heads out from the hall, running away to the garden. I follow her without telling the others.
 
Something must have happened.
 
I noticed that Yoseob has disappeared since the party started. Why do I have a feeling that whatever happened with Sora has something to do with Yoseob?
 
"Sora," I call her as she stops her step. I cup her face, looking at her eyes.
 
And suddenly she starts to cry. She clutches on my tuxedo, letting her tears to roll down on her cheeks.
 
My heart is aching when I listen her sobs. I hug her tighter, hoping that it will make her feel better. I let her cry in my hug, not bothering the fact that her tears are rolling down to my white tuxedo.
 
It is hurt, seeing the one you love to cry like this.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I can't believe Sora just gave away the necklace to Bomi like that. It's my birthday present to her!
 
"Bomi, I'm really sorry," I turn to Bomi without hiding my panic tone. "The necklace..."
 
"Ah," she blushes. "Is it really for me?"
 
Aish, Sora, you dont help me at all.
 
"Bomi, I-" before I could even finish my words, she cuts in with her sentence, making me feel extremely surprised.
 
"About the kiss..."
 
What? Kiss?
 
"Wow, wow, hang on there," my eyes widen. "What do you mean with 'kiss'?"
 
"Ah, the kiss. I mean...," Bomi intertwines her fingers nervously. She looks at the floor, blushing madly. "The night when you kissed me, when I was taking care of your wound."
 
My heart sinks in a second.
 
It's not a dream.
 
I did kiss someone.
 
But it's not Sora. It's Bomi.
 
"I am wondering if Sora Unnie and Yoseob Oppa are doing good since you did that," Bomi continues with obvious nervous tones. "Sora Unnie even gave me her necklace. Are you-"
 
"Bomi, it's a misunderstanding," I blurt out quickly.
 
I don't even care if it breaks her heart. I don't want to care about it. I must clear all the problems now.
 
How could I kiss Bomi? Geez. I must be really confused that night.
 
Bomi blinks, looking at me with confused look.
 
"I'm sorry, Bomi," I don't wait for her respond. I rush downstairs, looking for Sora. She isn't in the party hall.
 
And Gikwang is nowhere to be found as well.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"I'm sorry," I sigh heavily while Gikwang closes the door. "You should have stayed for the party."
 
"Don't worry," he takes off his shoes and pats my head. "I want to stay with you for tonight."
 
Gikwang insisted that I must go back to the apartment. My face was completely ruined by the tears and it's really obvious that I was crying hard.
 
He called Doojoon on our way back to the apartment, telling him that he sent me back to the apartment because I wasn't feeling good.
 
"Do you want to talk now?" he tilts his head, putting his sincere smile as usual.
 
I take a deep breath. I usually hold all my problems for myself, letting myself to bury everything alone.
 
But Gikwang is here.
 
He is always there for me.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I'm speechless.
 
Sora told me about what happened between her and Yoseob. The reason she broke up with him. The conversation they had on the rooftop. The moment she saw Yoseob kissed Bomi.
 
I don't understand why Yoseob kissed Bomi. I really need to talk to Yoseob after this.
 
I know how it felt, to see the one you love kiss someone else. I saw Sora kissed Yoseob before in the elevator one year ago, even though she was drunk that night.
 
But it was hurt.
 
"I'm sorry for complaining like this to you," Sora covers her face with her palms. "I know that I'm being selfish and childish."
 
"No, you're not," I caress her cheek gently. "You're hurting."
 
"Thank you," she gives me a weak smile. "Thank you for being here with me."
 
Her smile makes my heart to skip a beat.
 
I still love her. Does she know it?
 
"I will always stay with you," I kiss her hand. "I will never leave you."
 
Her cheeks turn to pink in seconds. Once again, I pat her head to assure her that I'm staying with her.
 
"I will move to my previous apartment," she suddenly speaks out. "I will move there next month."
 
I frown, "Why? It's so sudden."
 
"I've been thinking about it for a while," she explains. "But I think with this situation, I need to sort out my own feeling. After all I need to concentrate with my new research project."
 
I want to tell her to stay here. If she moves again, I will see her rarely. But I understand that it must be really difficuly for her to keep staying around Yoseob when her heart is breaking into pieces because of him.
 
I want to talk with Yoseob tonight. Not that I don't want to help them to get back again but I can't bear to see Sora like this.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Gikwang finally left my room when the clock striked 11 PM. He returned to his room when Doojoon texted him that they were on their way back to the apartment.
 
I've changed my clothes, laying down on my bed.
 
I close my eyes. I feel really grateful to have Gikwang who cares for me. I wonder why I never fallen for him at the first place.
 
Geez. I'm being silly.
 
My phone vibrates again but I don't even bother to stand up and take it. I know who that is.
 
Yoseob has been trying to call me since I left the party with Gikwang but I turned off my phone. I turned it on again after Gikwang left and I received the notifications of his calls.
 
I don't want to talk with him. Especially tonight.
 
I have cried too long. I never cried that much. Not even when he broke up with me last year due to our fans' issue.
 
I straighten my body, ignoring the phone call. I sit in front of my notebook, checking my e-mail once again to divert my attention from the call.
 
Ah, it's almost Gikwang's birthday within two weeks. There is an article about his fans are preparing a birthday present for him. They will create a photo album of his photos, from his debut until present.
 
They really love him, don't they?
 
I browse around the net and check my Twitter. I stop when I read tweets which mentioned me, Yoseob, and Bomi.
 
Yes, Bomi has a Twitter account.
 
And she just updated a tweet around an hour ago, which means when she's still at the party.
 
It was a picture of her and the other five girls who are new trainees as well.
 
It's not them who became the new hot topic between netizens. It's the necklace she's wearing.
 
She's wearing the necklace I handed over to her, the necklace with pendant of YS initial, around her neck. She really wore it.
 
B2UTIES and the fans have been discussing this picture around, having new assumptions that Yoseob and I had broke up.
 
"Yoseob and Bomi are cute couple!"
 
This tweet makes my heart aches again.

I know I can't blame her for wearing it; I was the one who gave away the necklace for her. I was the one who told her that it was for her.
 
I close the browser quickly, shutting down my notebook impatiently.
 
Enough.
 
I have enough now about Yoseob.
 
I don't want to think of him again.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Sora!" I sigh in relief.
 
She finally picks up my call. It's 12 AM already and I still refuse to go to sleep. The other members have gone to their own bedrooms, letting me to be alone in the main room.
 
Gikwang has left as well, after he gave me his warning.
 
"Yoseob, I need to talk," he dragged me to my bedroom once I arrived at the apartment. I was thinking of going to Sora's room before he dragged me.
 
"What?" I groaned with frustration. "I need to talk to Sora!"
 
I was mad because Sora left the party. And Gikwang was the one who with her all night long. I guess I was jealous.
 
"You need to talk to me first," his words hinted the caution tone. "Did you really kiss Bomi?"
 
I clenched my fists, "H-how did you know?"
 
"Sora saw it," he sighs heavily, giving me a really disappointed look. "She saw you kissing with Bomi. That's why she's been acting so strange lately."
 
I gasped.
 
"It's a misunderstanding," I tried to explain. "I didn't mean to kiss Bomi."
 
"You don't need to explain it to me," Gikwang said. "You need to tell that to Sora. She's crying because of you. Again."
 
My heart sinked.
 
Why did I feel that he was trying to say that I always made Sora cried?
 
"Yoseob, I told you to take care of her," he warned me. "I'm not going to stay still if she is suffering like this."
 
I turned around; I didn't know what to say anymore. I continued to call Sora again, endlessly.
 
"Sora, I can explain," I quickly blurt out. "The kiss-"
 
"It's over," Sora cuts in. "I don't want to talk about it anymore."
 
"But-"
 
"Please," her voice is wavering. "Don't hurt me anymore. It hurts enough."
 
She closes the conversation line.
 
Is it really over for us now?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I don't want to feel this heartache anymore.
 
I want him to be happy. I want both of us to be happy. Is it that difficult to be happy?
 
I look at the silver photo frame, framing the picture of me and Yoseob together. I take the frame and put it inside the shelf.
 
My heart aches again.
 
Nothing. There is nothing left between me and Yoseob anymore.
 
We are only a client and a professional photographer.
 
Like what we used to be.