03 Unreasonable

Bittersweet Heart
[Yoseob's POV]
 
The timing is really the worst. Why did Bomi show up right when I really needed to talk with Sora?!
 
Im Bomi, one of the new trainees in CUBE Entertainment who will start her debut soon with other new trainees as a group. And no, she is not Yoon Bomi from A Pink; she is often mistaken as her because of the similar name.
 
I am the one who responsible of training Bomi for the moment since she is the main vocal for her soon-to-be-group. This is the new systematic in CUBE Entertaiment, where the seniors can help their juniors by giving trainings from our experiences.
 
Bomi is a really cheerful girl. She is shining the light of happiness whenever and wherever she's around. I think she is around 17 years old this year.
 
Her vocal is great, her smile is bright, and her heart is so innocent. The only problem she has is her too cheerful personality.
 
She loves cute things and, yes, she thinks I'm cute. Thanks to the photoshoot I did where I was using teddy bear as my partner for the photoshoot.
 
Bomi knows about my relationship with Sora and she has no intention of ruining it; she even said that she is actually a fan of Sora.
 
It's just that she expresses her feeling with her gestures. Like hugs and kisses.
 
"Bomi," I try to pull away from her, knowing that Sora is really mad at me now, "I don't know why you're here but we'll talk later."
 
"Ah, I need to talk about the new variety show," she shouts while I'm walking farther from her and Gikwang. "You will be my partner, Yoseob Oppa!"
 
Great, it's just so great. Life has been so perfect until everything is ruined between me and Sora.
 
And Bomi... no, the variety show will be one of the reasons to blame for if I have any more trouble with Sora.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I sigh, feeling really tired for no reason even though I didn't do anything. I really worried about Yoseob and Sora for now.
 
I decided to ask Bomi to wait for Yoseob in our apartment since she said that it is kind of important.
 
When we're going to enter our room, Yoseob was knocking on Sora's room, begging her to open the door for him. I even needed to pull Bomi away since she was going to jump on Yoseob again when she saw him.
 
I'm pretty sure that Bomi didn't do that on purpose. She's just too innocent and clueless; I don't even think that she noticed Sora's presence back there.
 
"Ah, Bomi," Doojoon blinks when he just stepped out from his room. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Doojoon Oppa!" Bomi bows politely. "I need to talk with Yoseob Oppa about the new variety show!"
 
"Oh, the new variety show," Doojoon nods as he remembers about it. He looks at me now, "Where is Yoseob? I thought I heard his voice a while ago."
 
"Err...," I scratch my neck with my fingers awkwardly. "He is trying to talk with Sora..."
 
Doojoon raises his eyebrow; he gets it. He gets my hint that they are fighting. Again.
 
"Well, Bomi," Doojoon sits next to Bomi. "I will accompany you until Yoseob is done with his business. Do you mind?"
 
"Not at all," Bomi smiles widely.
 
My feeling keeps saying that it will be really, really, really bad situation, judging on how mad Sora is right now and impatient Yoseob is.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"Sora, just let me explain," I can hear Yoseob's voice from outside. He keeps knocking on the door, waiting for me to open the door for him.
 
But I don't want to.
 
I lock myself in my bedroom, burying my head in the pillow.
 
I don't want to see him now. My headache is torturing me and the jealousy is filling my heart. I don't want to let my emotion wins over my control.
 
"Sora, I'm serious," Yoseob keeps knocking endlessly. "I can do this all night!"
 
I take a deep breath; he's not threatening me. He is serious. I know he meant his words.
 
I step to the door, hesitating for seconds but then I open the door slowly to face Yoseob.
 
He sighs in relief because I finally opened the door, "We need to talk."
 
"Bomi needs to talk," I reply calmly. Well, a little bit jealous, actually.
 
"Don't bring her in our conversation here," he warns me.
 
I frown. What is it with him? I'm trying my best to control my emotion here.
 
"Yoseob, if you just want to continue our arguments, you can do it tomorrow," I clench my fist. "I really need to rest now."
 
"You're not going to avoid me this time, Kim Sora," he mutters with serious tone.
 
Yoseob tries to grab my wrist but I step backwards. He looks at me with disbelief.
 
"Yang Yoseob, I'm serious," I give the hint of anger in my words. "I don't want to fight today."
 
"What's with the 'Yang Yoseob'?" he asks cautiously, knowing that I never called him by his full name. I usually go with 'Yoseob Oppa'.
 
"What's with 'Kim Sora'?" I snap back; he never called me with my full name either.
 
He shakes his head, "I'm tired, Sora. Can we just talk?"
 
I hold my breath; my emotion just won the battle in my mind.
 
"Talk? About what?" I hiss sarcastically. "I'm too tired to talk with you. You can go talk to Bomi now."

"Stop being jealous for no reason," he messes his own hair. "I'm not even complaining that you answered Gikwang's call while you ignored mine."

"No reason?" I frown with disbelief. "Bomi hugged you and I saw it with my own eyes. And, hey, Gikwang did that for you! You're the one who asked him to call me!"
 
"Sora, please," he groans. "I'm tired with your arguments."
 
"Do you think I want to fight with you here?" I fight back my tears; tears of anger and sadness. "You are being unreasonable!"
 
I raise my voice again; I can't take it anymore. My works are enough to mess my mind. I don't need Yoseob to screw my mind even more.
 
"Who is being unreasonable here?!" Yoseob slams his palm on the wall, making me jump a little. "What happened to you, Sora? You keep getting on my nerve nowadays. Do you want to break up with me that bad?"
 
There. He just said that.
 
I hate that word.
 
Break up.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I was really mad with the fact that Sora didn't pick my call but she responded to Gikwang. But now she's driving me crazy.
 
I don't know what happened to her. I mean, I just wanted to talk. I wanted to explain why I'm being this way and I wanted to know why she is acting different lately.
 
"What happened to me?" Sora whispers, almost inaudible. "I should be the one who asked that to you. You never shouted to me like that before. You never did."
 
I gasp. She's right. I never been this mad before, not until the level where I hit the wall to suppress my anger.
 
"You keep saying about break up, the word that never even crossed my mind before," a tear escapes from her, making my heart to sink. "I think it's you who want to break up with me."
 
My mind freezes. I dug my own grave.
 
"Fine," she inhales deeply. "I guess this is our very last argument."

She pierces me with her cold eyes, "Break up is a break up then."
 
"W-wait, Sora," I try to explain my mistakes. "I-"
 
"No," she bites her bottom lip, her bad habit. "You've talked. We've talked. End of the story."
 
"Sora, please," I beg her this time. I don't want things to turn out like this.
 
"Bomi is waiting for you," she says with monotone. "And I need to sleep. Good night."
 
She closes the door right in front of me, leaving me dumbfounded.
 
I know this time, no matter how hard I knock, no matter how long I wait, she won't open the door for me.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I lock the door and storm in my bedroom. The tears keep rolling down on my cheeks even though I wipe them away every second.
 
I'm tired. I'm tired fighting with Yoseob. I have enough with all the arguments with Yoseob.
 
I love him. I really love him. But maybe I love him too much that I don't want to see us fighting anymore.
 
He kept bringing the break up subject in our conversation. Why?
 
I take a glance on a photo, framed beautifully in a silver photo frame. The picture of me and Yoseob last year, the first photo of us together that he took with my camera.
 
I thought it was really memorable so I decided to put the picture in a frame after we started dating.
 
Yes, it's exactly one year now. He took it one day after my arrival at this apartment.
 
And now we broke up, one day after the first anniversary of me being their personal photographer.
 
"Pabo," I murmur to myself. "Yang Yoseob pabo..."
 
It hurts. Really hurt. I know I don't want to break up with him.
 
But I don't want to continue the fight anymore.
 
I cry.

Photobucket